merc armour?

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i am a new cigarette

Last edited by sirpyrrhic (22 Jul 2019 00:19)

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

smile

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

smile

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

Hi Sirpyrrhic. The Red and Black 'Mercenary Armor' that you have seen players wearing over the last day or so was released in to the game by a Mod-hosted PK event where the Mod's went in to battle wearing these sets.

As you can imagine, the Mod's were soundly slaughtered and these Mercenary pieces fell to the floor for their victors to pick up and commence wearing.

As a general guideline to yourself and the playerbase at large, Mercenary Armor will not be a 'true' rare and will be released in greater accessibility in the near future.

Syn

Last edited by Mod Syn (20 May 2019 22:35)

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

I saw all Mercenary Armours colors, and i loved all them. Congratulations for this idea. I allways hope news items and monsters. I think more them gives more emotion to continue playing! I wish too some news slayers monsters lvl 70 Slay to kill. And a new Slayer master to Lvl 70+. Because there is 1 big hole between Slayer lvl 60 until lvl 85.  Maybe some this Mercenary Weapons or Armours should drop them. I hv another idea about Thieving. Maybe some Slayer Monsters should be pipocketing to high  lvl in Thieving get rare itens. This will be very cool. Well, this is just some of my little ideas. Repeating: very nice armours!!!

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Wmega said:

I saw all Mercenary Armours colors, and i loved all them. Congratulations for this idea. I allways hope news items and monsters. I think more them gives more emotion to continue playing! I wish too some news slayers monsters lvl 70 Slay to kill. And a new Slayer master to Lvl 70+. Because there is 1 big hole between Slayer lvl 60 until lvl 85.  Maybe some this Mercenary Weapons or Armours should drop them. I hv another idea about Thieving. Maybe some Slayer Monsters should be pipocketing to high  lvl in Thieving get rare itens. This will be very cool. Well, this is just some of my little ideas. Repeating: very nice armours!!!

Yep, way too many gaps at the moment and we need some 90+ monsters too.

I'm hoping for an update pretty soon, it's been a while.

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

Synbios said:

Wmega said:

Yep, way too many gaps at the moment and we need some 90+ monsters too.

I'm hoping for an update pretty soon, it's been a while.

Agreeded