Running

Player avatar

Blazernite Send PM

Let us run like OSRS babyyyyyyyyy

Player avatar

Omg any name Send PM

Gtfo troll. That's all I have to say. This is not meant to be osrs.

Player avatar

Blazernite Send PM

Why are you so mad? Chill. I'm not trolling. I don't know if you're in denial but the rings, the dragon weapons, slayer skill, equipment tab, home teleport, etc tell me otherwise.

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

It is always good to receive suggestions from the community so, for having done so, thank you Blazernite!

Methods to increasing movement speed has been a topic of discussion in the past. I am unsure as to where this discussion is now. However, having requests raised by the player base is always a good way to get Staff thinking about ways to potentially improve upon this great game!

If you ever feel compelled to submit further recommendations and ideas, please feel free to do so!

Thanks, again!

Syn

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Horses!!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Blazernite Send PM

beatdown said:

Mod Syn said:

It is always good to receive suggestions from the community so, for having done so, thank you Blazernite!

Methods to increasing movement speed has been a topic of discussion in the past. I am unsure as to where this discussion is now. However, having requests raised by the player base is always a good way to get Staff thinking about ways to potentially improve upon this great game!

If you ever feel compelled to submit further recommendations and ideas, please feel free to do so!

Thanks, again!

Syn

fuckin hell... are you for real dude?

as for a less rediculous and actually relevant answer to your question, the thing is, virtually all things in RSC are tied to a global tick rate of ~700ms per refresh -including movespeed

changing this variable is not as easy as it seems, even if you wanted to

Appreciate the answer bro. Did not know about the global tick rate.