bann appeal.

Player avatar

narcki Send PM

subscriber

Im challenging my bann i want to know
since when its been illegal to get items from friends who quit the game.
i want to know since when its illegal to see some crazy dude drop items and u pick it up then get the blame for it?
honestly i always had p hats and rares in my acc just because i'm not a active player like i used to be when server opened.
And yeah i used to kill green dragon all days and yeah i done all that its not like i magically became rich and its kinda disrespectful when you get dragged to jail and are like " HEY YOU ARE HACKER " and when i try to explain that i cant even use a pc that good the mod laugh at it
anyways

remove my " hacked " items those you have PROOF of and unban me thank you
and if u wont unban me i want to know if i can make new accounts since this game is only thing i can play at work.

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Hello,

It took us a few days to comb through the evidence as we've had quite a bit going on. I do apologize for that delay.
Generally, whenever two people are drop trading to each other or committing unalived to NPCs with inventories full of loot, then trading those items to account after account, the acts are not legitimate and it's an attempt to cloud where the items originated from. We have a trade option that people utilize hundreds of times on a daily basis for the purpose of buying/selling/giving items to friends, etc. They don't all drop trade it first.
Your friend did not have permission to remove these items from the originating characters. Due to your participation, in not only the removal of the items but the attempt to cover it up, and the sheer amount of gains you obtained through these prohibited acts, your accounts will not be unbanned. You are welcome to create new accounts and enjoy our server as long as you follow the rules and play legitimately. Your appeal is denied.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!