RS1HD - RuneScape Classic Remake

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

Subscriber

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

Subscriber

Proxicity said:

Let's not forget this either. That's a link to (AFAIK) the first announcement of a similar milestone in the RSC scene, the APK, also done originally by n0m. Just read the thread, it reminds me so much of this one lol.

The only one in the scene who actually knows what the hell he's doing.  Everyone else is garbage.  (Who's not helping here)

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
fkgmebI.png
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Lol Maged Ya Send PM

DON'T BE FANCY, JUST BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL CLASSIC WITH NO ADDED BS

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

Subscriber

Lol Maged Ya said:

Copyright garbage will never allow this game to grow.

~K!zL

fkgmebI.png

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

Subscriber

oh, turnip with the codingskills <3

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

This has came a long way since i logged in with this client last year, nice work

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

Subscriber

Amazing work n0m. Seriously.
Surprised this thread hasn’t blown up as this is completely revolutionary in rsc development. Love the skybox addition.
So what’s holding it back? I understand there probably is more upcoming work to this, but you mention your waiting to see if the community will approve of it. I think absolutely the community will approve of this, and will be surprised if someone doesn’t.
+1 n0m be proud of your efforts.

Player avatar

Ruzycki Send PM

This needs to happen, i played runescape since 2001. I miss this game a lot, nothing else like it to be honest.

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Lol Maged Ya said:

If it was straight up bare bones 2001 rsc, would you play it?  For how long?

I personally am not afraid of change.  I'm just happy to be apart of this community & server.

yUSJ26H.gif

Player avatar

smashvw Send PM

is there an ETA on a public release? Maybe Iphone port since its OpenGL? just got back to rsc, dont think its playable on ios yet

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

smashvw said:

is there an ETA on a public release? Maybe Iphone port since its OpenGL? just got back to rsc, dont think its playable on ios yet

RSC can be playable with iOS but it takes waay more time and you have to pay for some license shit to be able to code with iOS/get it on the app store or some bs so it's probably not happening, but it's been done before, not in any server though

Last edited by Jauroo (2 Jun 2019 15:41)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

Subscriber

Jauroo said:

smashvw said:

RSC can be playable with iOS but it takes waay more time and you have to pay for some license shit to be able to code with iOS/get it on the app store or some bs so it's probably not happening, but it's been done before, not in any server though

RS1HD isn't made with java from my understanding so yea.. it'll work with iOS

~K!zL

fkgmebI.png

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

KizL said:

Jauroo said:

smashvw said:

RS1HD isn't made with java from my understanding so yea.. it'll work with iOS

~K!zL

itll have html5 support, meaning ANY device running a browser will be able to play

Last edited by Stolt Archer (2 Jun 2019 19:17)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

malouy Send PM

*GASP*

Oh my my, n0m you have outdone yourself!

Regardless of majority support, you're claiming this can operate on the current server correct? Wouldn't that mean that both sets of players could get their rocks off? or would it technically mean content would not be available on the current client?
My apologies in advance if I sound dumb, it's because I am dumb to this type of schtuff. tongue

Player avatar

Rickster Send PM

Wow. Its just like the gowers are back, classic just isnt good enough. Better make the same mistakes again, start a new project, and neglect the old. Whats next yare you guys planning a. Rs2 ?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

Subscriber

Rickster said:

Wow. Its just like the gowers are back, classic just isnt good enough. Better make the same mistakes again, start a new project, and neglect the old. Whats next yare you guys planning a. Rs2 ?

Sounds like you've got zero idea about what you're saying.

This just allows rsc to be used on all platforms since its not java.

~K!zL

fkgmebI.png

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

Look forward to more updates on this!

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

This would literally be amazing and mind blowing.

Do you have any idea if we have a teaser in the works, or alpha\beta? I'd love to help testing as needed.

-Helpful

Player avatar

Reconnection Send PM

This looks awesome!

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

Helpful said:

This would literally be amazing and mind blowing.

Do you have any idea if we have a teaser in the works, or alpha\beta? I'd love to help testing as needed.

-Helpful

Nothing really to report on this project atm, I think it's been mentioned by n0m that this has been kind of a pet-project of his for quite a while; always on the backburner of priorities though because we always have our hands full with maintaining and updating the live server. That will always take precedence. RS1HD is still a long way off, which should be a relief to the people who seem irritated by its very existence in this thread lol.

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service