My attempt to rejoin RSCR.

Player avatar

UnexpectedlyDank Send PM

I logged on for the first time in over 700 days to be found i'm in the jail cell, and i'm told it's because "inactive accounts are at risk". So i end up stuck there for the next hour while he assures me it will be done soon and I'm clear of any wrongdoing. My account is reset to lvl 3 and he still can't teleport me to lumbridge after half an hour so I can at least amuse myself. After close to an hour he says he can't fix my account and is unable to teleport me to edge either, and I should create a new account.
Frustrated, I try to do that, and the website gives me a 404 as soon as I create the new character. I've tried with different browsers and different accounts so I'm sure you have heard this complaint from others. So i tried to make a new account alltogether and keep getting hit with the notice saying I've already created one...

For someone who hasn't played in this long, this is a crazy amount of effort to try to get playing again, you should consider that. I've given up, i might be back in a couple months to see if it's any less frustrating

Last edited by UnexpectedlyDank (22 Apr 2019 12:03)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

There were no server resets or stat resets on any characters.
There are 2 characters registered to you, that are both level 3's.
Both exactly 1 login ever before today.  One of which never gained XP, the other gained to level 7 woodcutting.

We are in the middle of a migration to a new host, which is why there is an issue with changing those character's extremely racist names.

Perhaps you had characters with levels on RSCLegacy that would be able to be transferred here?
Once host migration is complete, you could try that.