Easter Bridge

Player avatar

eggplant1 Send PM

Keep the easter bridge there permanently

Player avatar

Grizzybeer Send PM

Agree

Last edited by Grizzybeer (22 Apr 2019 03:10)

Player avatar

Fireice989 Send PM

I disagree. It's already too easy enough having the option to get there by boat from Lumbridge without the use of using a dragon ammy or teleport runes.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Fireice989 said:

I disagree. It's already too easy enough having the option to get there by boat from Lumbridge without the use of using a dragon ammy or teleport runes.

I didnt play during the easter event I do not know what the bridge is about but it amazes me that some people enjoy walking around in the game more than getting around faster. Mindboggling.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Fireice989 Send PM

Hungry Game said:

Fireice989 said:

I didnt play during the easter event I do not know what the bridge is about but it amazes me that some people enjoy walking around in the game more than getting around faster. Mindboggling.

This is an extremely ignorant response. You don't even know what the easter bridge is or where it's located and how it affects the map surroundings and you're already discrediting my opinion on it like you have all the facts and speaking for an audience that didn't ask you to speak for them. Also, you didn't even take the time to research my reasonining of why I said it's already to easy to acces Edgeville. You didn't even know I was talking about Edgeville. You didn't even know anything before you decided to reply. That's what "amazes me" and that's what's really "mindboggling." I rest my case.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Fireice989 said:

Hungry Game said:

Fireice989 said:

This is an extremely ignorant response. You don't even know what the easter bridge is or where it's located and how it affects the map surroundings and you're already discrediting my opinion on it like you have all the facts and speaking for an audience that didn't ask you to speak for them. Also, you didn't even take the time to research my reasonining of why I said it's already to easy to acces Edgeville. You didn't even know I was talking about Edgeville. You didn't even know anything before you decided to reply. That's what "amazes me" and that's what's really "mindboggling." I rest my case.

I am only speaking for myself.

/Edit:

Mindboggling and amazes are both words in english last time I checked. English is my 3rd language, how many do you speak? Yeah, it is ignorant. I just dont find walking around to spend more time on the game useful.

Last edited by Hungry Game (22 Apr 2019 20:34)

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

+1 keep it, probably faster walk to castle for pkers who just use 1 account.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Sorry guys, the bridge and house over the bridge will be gone after the event

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Pepsi said:

Sorry guys, the bridge and house over the bridge will be gone after the event

thats sad sad tongue

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]