Eternal Dragonstone Amulet

Player avatar

War Alt Send PM

I suggested about a year ago and got really good feedback, currently there are likely 10s of thousands of Dragonstone amulets in the game with a max of 100ish unique IPs on at any time. Similar to hardened rune, a fountain in the wilderness that has a very small chance (much smaller than hardened) to give an externally charged dragonstone amulet. I have Legend's/Quest Cape on 4 accounts, so yes I can insta to heroes guild but I also never really get to benefit from any other skill capes because of the fact I never want to go thru the hassle of my D Ammy being on its last charge.

A 2nd suggestion would be for D Ammys to show how many charges are left.

Player avatar

Mr Herb Send PM

War Alt said:

I suggested about a year ago and got really good feedback, currently there are likely 10s of thousands of Dragonstone amulets in the game with a max of 100ish unique IPs on at any time. Similar to hardened rune, a fountain in the wilderness that has a very small chance (much smaller than hardened) to give an externally charged dragonstone amulet. I have Legend's/Quest Cape on 4 accounts, so yes I can insta to heroes guild but I also never really get to benefit from any other skill capes because of the fact I never want to go thru the hassle of my D Ammy being on its last charge.

A 2nd suggestion would be for D Ammys to show how many charges are left.

I like this idea.. even without the 'chance' portion.. like a static #.. or even loading charges via a dstone amulet.. I like your 2nd suggestion as well.

Druid \\ 89 Iron Pure, Legends Access
Iron Druid \\ New Ironman 06/28/2019 creation date
Han Swolo \\ Mostly grass fed awesomeness
Mr Herb \\ Lv3 nub

Player avatar

Soulus Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

malouy Send PM

DMM2_Participant

I am completely against a 'infinite charge' model, however creating an item sink for the amulets is crucial at this point. Something like 20 charges alone would be more viable and to top that off if that item was made to recharge a finite amount of time such as 50x before reverting to a normal amulet I could see people biting on it.

+1 for the idea of revealing charges remaining, I'm not sure of the difficulty in coding for this as the charge follows the player and not the amulet. Though I believe a 'check charges' option could be implemented to allow for players to see where they stand on charges before depleting an amulet.