Account name: Xannax

Player avatar

xannax Send PM

Hi I believe I am jailed.  The last I logged in was about 1.5 years ago.  Did my prolonged absence from the server warrant me to be jailed?  Is this a new regulation because when I was active back in 2016 - 2017 this was not the standard protocol. I'm upset as to why I am being Jailed for, could some mod and admin explain what is going on?  Thank you.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

we believe another server had a database leak. to protect our inactive players we automatically jailed them and have to confirm account ownership to release from jail. please PM me on the forums and we can sort you out

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Hello,

I have released your account from jail. You can click on this link: https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=16127 for more information as to why the jailing of characters has taken place. We do apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions please do send me a PM.

Thanks!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!