Ban/Remove the support for programs that emulate Android OS system.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Well locking your inv in wilderness on pc means jack shit tbh that just makes catching even harder, only people using this garbage is a few morons in the pvp tourneys, if people are multi in fort they are doing it on there phones lol but gg now people probably will start trying the emulator because of this post, ultimately the big problem is 1ip

android and 1ip best worst things to happen to rsc

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

This method isn't safe and should be frowned on. Especially when you can automate what you do whist using your keyboard keys as short cuts. Ban anyone caught using this now. It's already been proven that it has its use in multi logging in directed 1ip zones.

With this same logic you could say ban anyone who is using Android, and  PC to PK at times. It's already been proven that it has its use in multi logging directed in 1ip zones.

How damn stupid can some people be.

Lemme guess, you're a droid player, and you don't PK at all, but you would, if people wouldn't ''abuse'' 1ip rule, right?

Let me guess, You haven't been around since the early days of this server and you don't know anything about me. But yeah, Assume what you want. You are blind and stupid as a matter of fact.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

And it needed to be brought to attention to the random replies on this thread. That's why it needed to be made and now the whole server knows of this ongoing issue that needs to be addressed. I knew the risks and still made this thread, I live with it. Can you live without being able to use those programs anymore? I bet not.

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

im not sure what your talking about but swordz side never uses multi in one ip. the reason we made 0o0s was because you guys would multi until we were out of food and continue to call the same target.. lets not point fingers and lets just do something about all this droid emulator bs. if you need hotkeys and or something to better the rscr client then that is just straight insult to n0m, kleio and pepsi. there needs to be a detection system to catch the people using it so this is no longer an issue.

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

This method isn't safe and should be frowned on. Especially when you can automate what you do whist using your keyboard keys as short cuts. Ban anyone caught using this now. It's already been proven that it has its use in multi logging in directed 1ip zones.

With this same logic you could say ban anyone who is using Android, and  PC to PK at times. It's already been proven that it has its use in multi logging directed in 1ip zones.

Lemme guess, you're a droid player, and you don't PK at all, but you would, if people wouldn't ''abuse'' 1ip rule, right?

Let me guess, You haven't been around since the early days of this server and you don't know anything about me. But yeah, Assume what you want. You are blind and stupid as a matter of fact.

I registered my account on here a year and a half before you, i was around RSCR when this ''version'' of the server didn't even exist, you made this pointless thread about a pointless shit now people are going to give this a go when they weren't doing it in the first place, still don't see a problem with it, don't know a single player that uses it and it still doesn't really give any advantage, if you're going to ban users who uses this over a ''advantage'' how the hell do you justify people staking on android? that IS _literally_ what a stake bot does god damn u nerds never see things from anyone elses perspective than yourself

Last edited by Jauroo (11 Apr 2019 19:12)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Oprah123 said:

im not sure what your talking about but swordz side never uses multi in one ip. the reason we made 0o0s was because you guys would multi until we were out of food and continue to call the same target.. lets not point fingers and lets just do something about all this droid emulator bs. if you need hotkeys and or something to better the rscr client then that is just straight insult to n0m, kleio and pepsi. there needs to be a detection system to catch the people using it so this is no longer an issue.

Tell me a single player who uses this droid emulator shit, really, none of the pkers that i know uses it and with 10000% honesty not a single player that i've pked with against you in fort has used multi to my knowledge, if i knew about it i'd just say the truth as i always do, if you're going to find issues around 1ip that aren't really issues, you're just making them as issues then you should just get rid of the damn 1ip once and for all.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

Jauroo said:

I registered my account on here a year and a half before you, i was around RSCR when this ''version'' of the server didn't even exist, you made this pointless thread about a pointless shit now people are going to give this a go when they weren't doing it in the first place, still don't see a problem with it, don't know a single player that uses it and it still doesn't really give any advantage, if you're going to ban users who uses this over a ''advantage'' how the hell do you justify people staking on android? that IS _literally_ what a stake bot does god damn u nerds never see things from anyone elses perspective than yourself

Pointless thread? I loled so hard. You act like it hasn't been discovered that people have been using this method to break rules. But yeah, Apparently you are terribly new to the RSC scene in general. I've been in the scene since circa 2001? Where ya at RS2 kids? Seriously though, Get rid of any use of PC android turnip and shut these people down. I'm not condoning rule breaking like you and your friends.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Jauroo said:

Oprah123 said:

Tell me a single player who uses this droid emulator shit, really, none of the pkers that i know uses it and with 10000% honesty not a single player that i've pked with against you in fort has used multi to my knowledge, if i knew about it i'd just say the truth as i always do, if you're going to find issues around 1ip that aren't really issues, you're just making them as issues then you should just get rid of the damn 1ip once and for all.

Oh and little guy, The staff knows of this abuse.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

Pointless thread? I loled so hard. You act like it hasn't been discovered that people have been using this method to break rules. But yeah, Apparently you are terribly new to the RSC scene in general. I've been in the scene since circa 2001? Where ya at RS2 kids? Seriously though, Get rid of any use of PC android simulation and shut these people down. I'm not condoning rule breaking like you and your friends.

Yeah im new and you're not rofl. Who the hell do you think you are my friend and you act like it hasn't been discovered that people use android and pc at the same time ? fucking idiot if you think that this is such a huge problem like you act it is the staff wouldn't have done something about it ? Btw, that shit is HORRIBLE for pking so ban it by all means but remember to ban the ability to stake on android n shit aswell since that if something is a huge advantage, fucking idiots complaining rofl

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

Jauroo said:

Oprah123 said:

Oh and little guy, The staff knows of this abuse.

I told you to name me the pkers who use this? ( Actually way harder to PK like this ) You can't since you have NO idea and you've NEVER witnessed anyone doing it, and oh little guy, the staff knows that there has been a few who has used droid and pc at fort too, ban all android users immediately !! jeez

Last edited by Jauroo (11 Apr 2019 20:28)

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

LMAO SMOKED

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Oprah123 said:

Hmm... Oprah talking about people insulting mods/admins? :thinking:

But seriously.... Who is using these successfully? As far as I know, there was nobody who is benefiting from these. Sure people may use them but they suck in general at pking , so using an emulator wont make them any better I assure you. But now after this post im sure there will be a rise in people attemping to use this. GG!

Remove 1IP and that will remove the need to even worry about people abusing the multy in fort.

Last edited by Baccano (12 Apr 2019 15:41)

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Baccano said:

Oprah123 said:

But seriously.... Who is using these successfully? As far as I know, there was nobody who is benefiting from these. Sure people may use them but they suck in general at pking , so using an emulator wont make them any better I assure you. But now after this post im sure there will be a rise in people attemping to use this. GG!

Remove 1IP and that will remove the need to even worry about people abusing the multy in fort.

Funny thing you say about people abusing multi at fort.. ''remove 1ip from fort'' little people I swear.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Baccano said:

Oprah123 said:

And another thing, you get piped any time I see you in the wild by yourself kid so I wouldn't even talk

Also since you're a small brained little turd juice, That means you are the literal definition of suck.

Last edited by sosuke (12 Apr 2019 19:07)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

Baccano said:

Oprah123 said:

Funny thing you say about people abusing multi at fort.. ''remove 1ip from fort'' little people I swear.

Why you're still dodging about banning android users for multi'ing at fort? That's pretty much been your point here, Theres definetely way more of them than these emulator users, and btw, i tried this emulator shit and locking inventory on PC and anyone who thinks this shit gives you ANY advantage whilst pking is delusional and has never pked, shits bad as hell, might help u to dodge 1ip at fort but then again you can set up a virtual machine on ur pc and run it through that or just use android like most do or use a proxy through client or whatever so the emulator shit is def not a problem.. I wouldn't say any of the things mentioned are, there are very little users who actually abuse the 1IP rule and you can pretty much tell when someone is multi'ing you at fort or not, you need to accept that when you have 1IP set in a server there will ALWAYS be ways to get around it, just like there will ALWAYS be bots and you can't get rid of them, even rscrevolution can't do it, there's always new ways around for this. One thing you can be happy about Rev is doing better job with this 1IP shit than any server previously.

Last edited by Jauroo (12 Apr 2019 19:34)

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

Baccano said:

Why you're still dodging about banning android users for multi'ing at fort? That's pretty much been your point here, Theres definetely way more of them than these emulator users, and btw, i tried this emulator shit and locking inventory on PC and anyone who thinks this shit gives you ANY advantage whilst pking is delusional and has never pked, shits bad as hell, might help u to dodge 1ip at fort but then again you can set up a virtual machine on ur pc and run it through that or just use android like most do or use a proxy through client or whatever so the emulator shit is def not a problem.. I wouldn't say any of the things mentioned are, there are very little users who actually abuse the 1IP rule and you can pretty much tell when someone is multi'ing you at fort or not, you need to accept that when you have 1IP set in a server there will ALWAYS be ways to get around it, just like there will ALWAYS be bots and you can't get rid of them, even rscrevolution can't do it, there's always new ways around for this. One thing you can be happy about Rev is doing better job with this 1IP shit than any server previously.

Well, Emulator can enable multing. Yes, the staff has done a great job on limiting the multing but people are finding ways around it with this program and other ones too.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

Baccano said:

You said in your first post that android locking inventory gives you a clear advantage. Now you say it doesn't? Well which one is it? The advantage is not in locking inventory but in quick casting. Android users pretty much require this due to the difficulty of clicking spells on a small screen. PC users do not have this problem. By allowing PC users to emulate, they turn a 3 step action into a 2 step action.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

sosuke said:

Baccano said:

Oprah123 said:

And another thing, you get piped any time I see you in the wild by yourself kid so I wouldn't even talk

Also since you're a small brained little turd juice, That means you are the literal definition of suck.

Dam, Pked via forums by a keyboard warrior. It's so funny that everyone who complains about these types of things are just terrible pkers.. **" Oh no I keep getting dead, these guys MUST be CHEATING somehow!! Bots and emulators! Or if they are not doing that then they must be on performance enhancing drugs IRL"**

I dont know what the fuck you thought this was??? But everyone who makes these threads is a weak ass player. You just made that very clear by complaining about a useless tool that literally no one is using against you, but your feeble mind can't handle the truth

Last edited by Baccano (15 Apr 2019 17:51)

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

-

Baccano said:

sosuke said:

Baccano said:

Dam, I've been had.. Pked via forums by a keyboard warrior. It's so funny that everyone who complains about these types of things are just terrible pkers.. **" Oh no I keep getting dead, these guys MUST be CHEATING somehow!! Bots and emulators! Or if they are not doing that then they must be on performance enhancing drugs IRL"**

I dont know what the fuck you thought this was??? But everyone who makes these threads is a weak ass player. You just made that very clear by complaining about a useless tool that literally no one is using against you, but your feeble mind can't handle the truth

You sound so dyslexic you're a bad-ass but only at fortnite, I'd suggest you go play that instead. It's already been confirmed that these programs have popped up. Calm down and pipe down. You suck at single fights. I doubt you were even around during the classic days to be even opening your mouth in current events.

Last edited by sosuke (15 Apr 2019 17:55)

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

literally everyone who claimed to be something in the original rsc days isn't shit now, generally everyone I've ever encountered who spews this shit is trash, can't catch and can't cast for shit, change my mind

PKing was very different on RSC, it's 2019 people got good lol, who tf even are you anyway why you being so cryptic and mysterious like your zezima or something, you're not ur just another dweeb who played rscrevolution like the rest of us

not disputing that theres ppl out there who use the emulator in dm's, and people probably are sad enough yes to vpn at fort, not disputing that, but in wilderness the emulator is fucking pointless to use I tried it the other night and it's trash. I'll smash anyone using that shit in the wild if you think it's good you're honestly deluded