Monthly Achievements Award

Player avatar

humans Send PM

This is a simple, yet effective way to encourage people to play and showcase their abilities.

Start a monthly achievement contests, for example:
1. best skiller
2. most dedicated staff
3. best pker (me of course)
4. best costume
5. #1 donator
6. most time played
7. most dedicated member
8. most helpful member

etc...

In terms of nomination and voting process, that's entirely up to the staff to determine.

Each winner will receive a prize, possibly sub set or something of that nature.

This will get the community involved, at the very least to recognize people for their achievements.

Last edited by humans (27 Mar 2019 20:39)

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

awesome idea and would be easily executed IMO. |Even without prizes or incentives would make for decent bragging rights,
a couple forum emblems showcasing these achievements or a little side banner on website would be a nice addition smile

Player avatar

humans Send PM

rsaholic said:

awesome idea and would be easily executed IMO. |Even without prizes or incentives would make for decent bragging rights,
a couple forum emblems showcasing these achievements or a little side banner on website would be a nice addition smile

I like the banner idea. shouldn't be difficult to design

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Humans, we can do this as a community run event too if it doesn't happen officially.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

P.s.humans best pk

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

+1

I really like this idea and hope it’s implemented!

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

-1 Hopefully its not implemented.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Sounds like a pretty cool idea smile I'm pretty excited about more kinds of community event/competitions, although, from that list, I think the 'best skiller' idea is the easiest one to implement, with the most potential.

sirpyrrhic said:

The only issue i can see with this is that there has to be a way to balance the rich and the poor.  Some skills can be sped up with cold hard cash while some can't. Poor players would only be able to compete in skills that money can't buy like fishing mining etc.

Good point. There would be many ways to go about holding these kinds of events though, so I'm sure there's ways to circumvent the issue.

Eager to hear more thoughts and opinions smile

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Award for biggest downy, humans wins every month

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]