Since the server is dying, is it time to fix pking yet?

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

This server its alive!!!! I ll continue playing...

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Server is more alive than ever in my eyes.

I thoroughly enjoy it and will continue playing.

Take your negativity elsewhere.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Synesthesic said:

Pking is whats fucked up, not mining coal

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

Synesthesic said:

big_smile

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Jauro hit em with the fuckin truth there lmao

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Yeah but Jauroo doesn't understand nobody is pking now.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Jauroo said:

Synesthesic said:

Smoked

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

We really need to do something soon... Just even implementing something like that (a pretty major update) will bring all sorts of people and pkers from other servers or past pkers who no longer play. Just like when another server pops up with a cool idea and many people come out of nowhere to go join it because they (or I) dont want to miss out on anything or get there late. ANYTHING would be better. Something new will attract old and new players to pk, it's just keeping those people over time and playing is the issue

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

What can you do when economy is fucked up also?

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Baccano said:

We really need to do something soon... Just even implementing something like that (a pretty major update) will bring all sorts of people and pkers from other servers or past pkers who no longer play. Just like when another server pops up with a cool idea and many people come out of nowhere to go join it because they (or I) dont want to miss out on anything or get there late. ANYTHING would be better. Something new will attract old and new players to pk, it's just keeping those people over time and playing is the issue

The other servers can't really be compared with RSCR. I mean there are some but the player count is so low and the economy (from what I have heard) is so bad they are pretty much pointless servers with less than 15 unique IPs on average. People who join them just want to grind from start, deep down they know all those servers will fail for multiple reasons. RSCRev is where its at, other servers have died and the existing ones don't come close. The only type of server that would have room on the market is a PKing server.

You want to change PKing for the better? Fast stats, fast gear, a lot of action. Easy. Spending a lot of time on this game just to PK a bit which more often that not is pure cancer is what HAS MADE PKers quit. Listen to the regs commenting on PKing. And no it will not "fuck up the market".

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Hungry Game said:

Baccano said:

The other servers can't really be compared with RSCR. I mean there are some but the player count is so low and the economy (from what I have heard) is so bad they are pretty much pointless servers with less than 15 unique IPs on average. People who join them just want to grind from start, deep down they know all those servers will fail for multiple reasons. RSCRev is where its at, other servers have died and the existing ones don't come close. The only type of server that would have room on the market is a PKing server.

You want to change PKing for the better? Fast stats, fast gear, a lot of action. Easy. Spending a lot of time on this game just to PK a bit which more often that not is pure cancer is what HAS MADE PKers quit. Listen to the regs commenting on PKing. And no it will not "fuck up the market".

Yup. Pretty much 80-90% of the pkers who has pked in the past 12 years has quit, we're down to 3 teams, with few solo pkers here n there, and grind is something that's not getting any players back at all. Half of BH doesn't play anymore, same with animals, so it's down to swords against whoever people can get to fight against them, we're literally at the worst state of Pking i've ever seen in any server and i've played probably every server there has ever been, my ''Pking mode'' suggestion wouldn't fuck up the economy at all, it would be a great way for skillers to make money since there would be more demand for everything, in my mind its just a win win win situation in all aspects, besides if you're not too concerned about the sub sales. But most of those players that would play do not play at the moment anyways, and if they did come over here, they would most likely purchase subs and sell them, to afford to buy Pking supplies, but meh. There use to be some mods telling me that this is a great idea, nowadays there is none commenting on othis suggestion, meaning pretty much admins have told its never going to happen so we should just stop with these suggestions lol aint happenin

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Jauroo said:

Hungry Game said:

Baccano said:

Yup. Pretty much 80-90% of the pkers who has pked in the past 12 years has quit, we're down to 3 teams, with few solo pkers here n there, and grind is something that's not getting any players back at all. Half of BH doesn't play anymore, same with animals, so it's down to swords against whoever people can get to fight against them, we're literally at the worst state of Pking i've ever seen in any server and i've played probably every server there has ever been, my ''Pking mode'' suggestion wouldn't fuck up the economy at all, it would be a great way for skillers to make money since there would be more demand for everything, in my mind its just a win win win situation in all aspects, besides if you're not too concerned about the sub sales. But most of those players that would play do not play at the moment anyways, and if they did come over here, they would most likely purchase subs and sell them, to afford to buy Pking supplies, but meh. There use to be some mods telling me that this is a great idea, nowadays there is none commenting on othis suggestion, meaning pretty much admins have told its never going to happen so we should just stop with these suggestions lol aint happenin

Sad

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Baccano said:

Jauroo said:

Hungry Game said:

Sad

sad and 1000% truth it is, but you think anything being done about it? Nope. besides some wild rotations and maybe fort changes if even that.  That for sure aint drawing no players back to the server. Wait till bh/animals quit, maybe then they'll try to do something, just like every other server when its too late. stupid shit. Still funny how mods were by my suggestion and said it'd be cool and would work out etc, but once an admin says something they wont even comment on it anymore :X shut yo mouth and dont disagree or you outtie hah

Last edited by Jauroo (6 Apr 2019 09:21)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jauroo said:

Baccano said:

Jauroo said:

Sad

sad and 1000% truth it is, but you think anything being done about it? Nope. besides some wild rotations and maybe fort changes if even that.  That for sure aint drawing no players back to the server. Wait till bh/animals quit, maybe then they'll try to do something, just like every other server when its too late. stupid shit. Still funny how mods were by my suggestion and said it'd be cool and would work out etc, but once an admin says something they wont even comment on it anymore :X shut yo mouth and dont disagree or you outtie hah

$$ it'll kill sub money would probably be the main reason they'd never do it.

Maybe make it cost 1 sub to make a pker account?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

KizL said:

Jauroo said:

Baccano said:

Sad

$$ it'll kill sub money would probably be the main reason they'd never do it.

Maybe make it cost 1 sub to make a pker account?

~K!zL

I'd say the perfect pker sub would be able to set stats(combat, mage, pray, ranged) at whatever they choose at any time while out side the wild (with a 2 minute timer after you change stats til you can head back in). Maybe ban defence pures somehow or other fucky combos that are annoying. Make it only available on level 3 characters. If you choose to raise other stats they will stay with the character. Also like other subs make it a monthly subscription and not a 1 time thing. Might get more players/more money for the server to get pkers to come back. Lessen the grind for those that just just want to pk and not skill. Some may even buy multiple subs so they can instantly have a flats to farm supplies.

Edit: maybe make it so that there are like 15/20 or so set builds you can choose from? I think any possible stat combo would be too powerful. Would also be a slap in the face to those that grinded out tougher builds.

Last edited by Tjd9 (7 Apr 2019 07:14)