Herblaw on the auction house

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

There is an inherent problem that comes with unidentified herbs and am automated trading system. The problem of not knowing what you are buying is a tough problem to solve. rscrevolution 2 and 3 solved this by introducing the grimy system for herbs and removing unids from the game. However, I feel that this would not be the best solution for this server. Player to player trading solves the unid problem usually by selling in a minimum number of item stacks (i.e. 10). We should be able to do the same on the auction house.

I propose a new item set called unid herb set. This can be made by talking to an auctioneer (
Iike making armor sets) with noted / unoted 1 of each herb unidentified (besides tortsol). The player can then be able to sell the unid herb set/box on the auction house or even trade it normally like before in a player to player trade.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

You would rather have 10 different types of herbs on the auction house without any garantee as to what you are getting than ONE item set?

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Could do this for bars (steel bar set 2 coal 1 iron). Maybe make a separate npc just for supply sets and one for armor/robes. I don't see any harm if there's multiple NPCs like you have for certs in draynor.