Pking Ruined by Macroers

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Humans u just made a big fool of urself, u and ur team trying to do everything to get me banned. It wont happen and in the future ill make sure ill autocast/autocatch u even more in wild wink

Player avatar

humans Send PM

imRonald said:

Humans u just made a big fool of urself, u and ur team trying to do everything to get me banned. It wont happen and in the future ill make sure ill autocast/autocatch u even more in wild wink

I could care less if you're banned or not. I just don't want this BS in wildy to discourage other ppl from pking. Play legit and we won't have any issues.

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Stop posting this shit. Some people can cast and catch and write

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

Baccano said:

So pathetic..... Humans have you heard of the " page Up" button on your keyboard?? you can spam chat with that, although I regret telling YOU that. You are incapable of playing this game and you are trash and you should just quit since everyone( including me) who is better than you, is botting... Get a real life or get good...

Since you can't comprehend basic English, I'll make it simpler. As stated above the individual was spamming, casting, catching on multiple alts and admitted it was only him playing on them. It is not humanly possible to perform all those tasks simultaneously.

Stfu already, you mad cuz you and your team always lose every fight you enter

Player avatar

T Wy Send PM

No one thinks its suspicious that he can cast catch and eat flawlessly on 5 accounts at once? I don't think that's even humanly possible. Honestly. If hes allowed to do it then we all should be allowed.

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

Record the suspect send to staff members, and post on forums for all of us to enjoy. wish i kept the vid sosa recorded,
its the perfect bot bust vid lol.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Lmfao

~Oops1e

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

I personally suck really bad at multi, like really bad. Had your lvl 50 bumboys calling me out saying I was playing like a bot though, Topdawg, Merk, Broke Hoe and some other wet legs

It's so easy to spam page up and cast flawlessly, just ask @Antmann - remember that time I 1sq caught you till your demise while spamming run piggy!!! PKing on low levels is so easy sorry to say, doesn't take a brain surgeon to attack people so they can't range you, it really isn't hard to run and eat on multiple accounts when the HP's are only 40 lmao it's two swordfish to heal to full

The staff do have things in place to determine who's cheating and who isn't, I know because I was a mod and I've been one of the top 10 pkers on the server for many years. You just need to get good and/or calm the fuck down ha, I'd be pretty upset too if I couldn't take on 1 guy using multiple accounts when I had a team behind me

Last edited by N E 1 P K (16 Mar 2019 08:29)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

rofl this guy is delusional as fuck are you seriously accusing people of AUTOTYPING when you can page up your last messages lmaooo

+ there isn't a single AC'er at the moment, the bots that are out at the moment don't support AC ( unless its a recent thing ) + the staff can SEE if you're casting on 2 accounts at the same time,  you're probably the same ****** who was at castle yesterday blaming someone for AUTOCATCHING ON 4 ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME rofl whats the point on that when he can only attack you on 1 account? hahaha what a ******

I know how autocatching/casting works probably better than 99,9% of the players and pretty much know if and when someone is doing so, and believe me, you dont have to worry about it on here big_smile what about if you'd actually try pking instead of complaining about bullshit that doesnt exist

Last edited by Jauroo (16 Mar 2019 08:32)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

T Wy said:

No one thinks its suspicious that he can cast catch and eat flawlessly on 5 accounts at once? I don't think that's even humanly possible. Honestly. If hes allowed to do it then we all should be allowed.

Show the proof of that then. I've pked against him many many times and never seen him do so. I've never even seen people who use to AC back in the days to do that shit on 5 accounts at the same time rofl. FYI the staff can check if you've been casting on more than 1 account on the same pc at the same time and i'm pretty sure they've checked it. Next you'll probably say he has 5 PC's setup next to eachother so he could AC without getting caught, sad truth is, he still would lolo

+ i've not seen him even catch flawlessly on 1 account, you're probably pking against his def nubs on low levels so he doesn't basically take any skill to catch you guys off when he doesn't have to eat up, you're probably just standing there ranging him and he's catching you off on another account to block you from ranging, that's not autocatching lolololol

Last edited by Jauroo (16 Mar 2019 08:36)

Player avatar

Stylin Send PM

We all know M*** G*** can make anyone anything they like and this guy is constantly looking at new ways to get around the anti cheat system. Don't be ignorant Jauro xoxo
Cheats have always been ahead of the curb on any game title its no different here.
Now in saying that, this guy isn't cheating. Ive pked against this guy a lot over the years and he is just pretty damn good at multi' logging.
A little annoying at times on this server because I don't have the accounts to keep up, but it is what it is.
Good to be back
Not Cheating /close

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

N E 1 P K said:

@Antmann - remember that time I 1sq caught you till your demise while spamming run piggy!!!

Fuck you lmaoooooo

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Its pretty easy to catch on 3 accounts as long as you are timing when you go into combat with a target in accordance with your other accounts. Then you goto the first account you got into combat, run, re catch, and on to the second lol... Humans why dont you just goto youtube and watch some of Cracks videos or even Beat has several and they both Multi. You can see how you can try to do it too (which you wont because you suck)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Baccano said:

Its pretty easy to catch on 3 accounts as long as you are timing when you go into combat with a target in accordance with your other accounts. Then you goto the first account you got into combat, run, re catch, and on to the second lol... Humans why dont you just goto youtube and watch some of Cracks videos or even Beat has several and they both Multi. You can see how you can try to do it too (which you wont because you suck)

Easy?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

please make guns in this game.
woulkd be so kewllll.
make sniper rifles and pistols and stuff.
I'd kill so many more nuubs. Brrrrrrraaap!! Brrrraaaaap!!!
The ting goes BRrrrrraaaap!!!!!!
All this talk about catching and casting is dumb noob talk.
All i need is a bow-ner and im ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Baccano said:

BeCaUSe 1 oR 4 GuYs cAN dO iT iS Co0L fUhK eVrY1Else aMiritE?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Baccano said:

Easy?

def not easy, especially if you have to eat on those accounts

Last edited by Jauroo (19 Mar 2019 06:23)

Player avatar

Calm Wind Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

imRonald said:

I could care less if you're banned or not. I just don't want this BS in wildy to discourage other ppl from pking. Play legit and we won't have any issues.

You have a higher sodium content than a pack of instant ramen, holy shit.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Baccano said:

Easy?

Errmm.... Well I mean if you can do it almost everytime then .... Yeah I'd say its pretty dam easy you noob

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

N E 1 P K said:

Lmfao

~Oops1e

Sup babe

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava