Pking Ruined by Macroers

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Earlier today my friends and I were at castle, there were 6-8 of us. We saw the usual Ron/Don alts camping as usual. Normally, I'd just dismiss it since this is one of the PK flaws of RSCR and nobody really has a solution for it.

However, later Ron logged on his flats and started to fight my friend, he was multi-casting and AC, we presumed it was some hotkey that is difficult to detect. He then got dropped by my m8 and started macro-spamming (autotyping) for an extended period of time.

We all witnessed the macros, whether it be typing or AC, both of which are impossible for a human to perform. Unless you can cast perfectly with multiple accounts and type 10 lines per second, it's pretty damn obvious this was a 3rd party software.

I reported this incidence to a staff member (won't name out of courtesy) immediately so he can come witness it, but to no avail, he basically dismissed my case and said he can neither deny/confirm.

Per community rules:
"1. No third-party software. We do not allow any bots, auto clickers, color pickers, mouse recorders, or any other third-party programs that give an advantage over legitimate players. If you use third-party software to assist or augment your gameplay, you will be banned permanently. If you are caught botting more than twice, each of your associated characters will be banned permanently."

There were 6+ people witnessing him autotyping and casting on multiple alts, which are both impossible for a human to perform. He is clearly using a 3rd party software to assist him. People have been punished for much less and I find it incredibly disheartened for Staff to ignore this indisputable fact. They can simply check his chat log for autotyping and/or casting time fail/success.

People are wondering why pking is so inactive, one of the major factors is that these cheaters get away with it on a daily basis and deter people from actually pking.

This happens on a daily basis and staff are keen to ignore it. They don't enforce their own rules on selective people. Whether the higher staff of RSCR address this issue is up to them, but I hope they will do the right thing. At least the public knows about it now.

I understand I may be at risk of getting banned for whistle-blowing, but for the sake of entertainment and preserving the integrity of pking, I am making this post.

Player avatar

jmoneyy Send PM

I agree with this, i witness this all the time from the ron/don alts.. its getting very annoying..  the spamming while he is casting and attacking more the one player with multiple accounts. will something be done about this? rules are rules? do they just apply to certain people? thats what it seems... Mods clean up this mockery of a player.

Player avatar

Bigbudz Send PM

subscriber

I have saw this  myself with the team. He can cast too flawlessly well runing handful of accounts all at same time chasing and eating..

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

god you guys are idiots

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Aside from casting on multiple alts, the guy was AUTOTYPING for 5 mins straight with 5-10 lines PER second while attacking ppl. This is so easy to track, they can just simply look up his chat log and the timestamp he spent typing those texts. I'm surprised the game didn't detect this macro when it occurred. Furthermore, there were over 6 people witnessing this.

I suspect their detection methods are either inadequate or they are blatantly setting double standards to allow this individual to get away with this. Either case, this isn't fair to anyone who is legitimately playing the game and I hope they will take action once and for all.

Player avatar

takeu0ut Send PM

couldn't agree more it is obvious most times,  but unfortunately this has been going on for a while and will continue to happen. some players are more "privileged" than others

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

Aside from casting on multiple alts, the guy was AUTOTYPING for 5 mins straight with 5-10 lines PER second while attacking ppl. This is so easy to track, they can just simply look up his chat log and the timestamp he spent typing those texts. I'm surprised the game didn't detect this macro when it occurred. Furthermore, there were over 6 people witnessing this.

I suspect their detection methods are either inadequate or they are blatantly setting double standards to allow this individual to get away with this. Either case, this isn't fair to anyone who is legitimately playing the game and I hope they will take action once and for all.

page up

Player avatar

humans Send PM

imRonald said:

I dont know if I should laugh or cry........... big_smile
First of all it was only me, Donald wasnt even there.
Second of all, some people has multi skills. Just because i catch like autocatch and cast like autocast doesnt mean im using macro for fuck sake guys big_smile Take a loss, this is embarassing for you..

Yeah, nice casting and catching on multiple accounts while it being only you controlling those accounts. Nice macro-caster there, buddy. Anyone with actual brain cells can see the obvious.

How about develop some actual pk skills and not cheat?

I already know staff aren't going to take action as usual, but at least I can expose this cheater so people will be more aware of it in-game.

Last edited by humans (15 Mar 2019 19:56)

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

ive seen you accuse people who caught you twice of cheating. and this is getting old. you're still wrong, you're still accusing everyone you see. you still dont wont accept people are better than you

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Rah said:

ive seen you accuse people who caught you twice of cheating. and this is getting old. you're still wrong, you're still accusing everyone you see. you still dont wont accept people are better than you

Nice mature response from an RSCR staff member: "you still dont wont accept people are better than you". Pretty speaks volume regarding the bias in this game. The guy isn't even denying that it was only him controlling those accounts. It's not even humanly possible to cast on multiple accounts at the same time.

Myself and 5-7 other people were there watching him using multiple alts to cast and catch a single player while auto-spamming the text box. Were we all wrong? How obvious does it have to be?

Yeah, I like to risk myself getting banned for whistle-blowing the obvious daily cheats. Sounds logical.

I took action immediately when my team and I witnessed it, I pm'd a staff member (again, out of courtesy won't name the individual). He told me he could neither confirm/nor deny. If he were there he would have witnessed it.

Last edited by humans (15 Mar 2019 20:24)

Player avatar

bcaa3 Send PM

What an absolute fukin idiot lmao!!!

Player avatar

humans Send PM

bcaa3 said:

What an absolute fukin idiot lmao!!!

Nice 1 post. wonder who might you be. Scared?

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

The best way to check if he is using ahk would be to check how consistent his click area is (unless he is randomizing the x axis on the spell name) while also checking the time between clicks. I am not sure if the client logs this information though automatically or if the client even has the capability to do so at the moment. But I do believe that if people want to cheat, then tools like ahk / hotkey creates ways to do so. These types of tools (just like color bots) are hard to detect without a lot of manual intervention. I have noticed people tell you to record when a cheater is suspected. However, can people actually expect you to record 24/7? I do not know if that is the best way forward to prevent cheating but I honestly can't think of anything else.

Last edited by Neox (15 Mar 2019 20:31)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Neox said:

The best way to check if he is using ahk would be to check how consistent his click area is (unless he is randomizing the x axis on the spell name) while also checking the time between clicks. I am not sure if the client logs this information though automatically or if the client even has the capability to do so at the moment. But I do believe that if people want to cheat, then tools like ahk / hotkey creates ways to do so. These types of tools (just like color bots) are hard to detect without a lot of manual intervention. I have noticed people tell you to record when a cheater is suspected. However, can people
actually expect you to record 24/7? I do not know if that is the best way forward to prevent cheating but I honestly can't think of anything else.

There's no cheating to catch

Player avatar

bcaa3 Send PM

This is the kid who runs about thinking he's insulting people by calling them "low iq", yet this imbecile has such a low iq he can't even understand that some people may possibly be faster than him with hand to eye co ordination.

Lmao holy shit what a cabbage. If you weren't so brain dead and slow you might be able to pick up your game a little bit and stand a slight chance against people with such a level of skill. Never gonna happen though when you're so dense you don't even realize you can use page up to spam.

R O F L

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Neox said:

The best way to check if he is using ahk would be to check how consistent his click area is (unless he is randomizing the x axis on the spell name) while also checking the time between clicks. I am not sure if the client logs this information though automatically or if the client even has the capability to do so at the moment. But I do believe that if people want to cheat, then tools like ahk / hotkey creates ways to do so. These types of tools (just like color bots) are hard to detect without a lot of manual intervention. I have noticed people tell you to record when a cheater is suspected. However, can people actually expect you to record 24/7? I do not know if that is the best way forward to prevent cheating but I honestly can't think of anything else.

Nobody has a recording device on stand-by 24/7. It's impractical. Hence I pm'd the staff immediately while it was happening hoping he would have tp'd to me in time to witness the autospam/cast/catch on multiple alts by one individual. I'm uncertain of their capabilities in terms of tracking chat log timestamp and casting information, but if they're able to they can pull up that data and analyze.

You brought up a good point regarding tools that are difficult to detect i.e. autohotkeys or other 3rd party programs. It's 2019 and there are sophisticated ways around it. In any case, the guy atks ppl on multiple alts while casting, spamming, catching. It's not humanly possible and we all witnessed it. This isn't an isolated incident, it has happened many times before. Based on the staff response above, I'm assuming they're just going to disregard this matter and be apathetic toward their own in-game integrity for whatever reason- whatever, it's complete BS at this point. I can tell them that water is wet and they will just deny it.

For the record, there were many people who addressed this incident in-game today. I'm the only one who has come forward bc im frankly tired of this BS.

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Humans. Just accept the fact that you team of combat level 40-50 fucking sucks. You and your team and grow a pair of nuts and make flats to pk. You have enough members of your shitty team to make a "solid" flat team

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

Skkrt skrrrrrrt! Brrraaaap! Brrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaap!

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

So pathetic..... Humans have you heard of the " page Up" button on your keyboard?? you can spam chat with that, although I regret telling YOU that. You are incapable of playing this game and you are trash and you should just quit since everyone( including me) who is better than you, is botting... Get a real life or get good...

And mods can we agree at this point he is just trolling us????.. Wasting your guys' time. However it is worth a very good laugh though. Well said though Rah... Poor lad cannot accept that pretty much the whole server is better than him, since hes accused 90 percent of the pking community.

Humans seriously bub, can your mind comprehend that most of us guys you have accused of botting have literally been pking on RSC since 2001??? Some of these guys have been strictly pking ONLY (no skilling or questing) for 10+ years on private servers only... You cant understand when you do something for 18 years you might get pretty good at it. Your credibility is absent because you've accused me many times.

Last edited by Baccano (15 Mar 2019 21:52)

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Baccano said:

So pathetic..... Humans have you heard of the " page Up" button on your keyboard?? you can spam chat with that, although I regret telling YOU that. You are incapable of playing this game and you are trash and you should just quit since everyone( including me) who is better than you, is botting... Get a real life or get good...

Since you can't comprehend basic English, I'll make it simpler. As stated above the individual was spamming, casting, catching on multiple alts and admitted it was only him playing on them. It is not humanly possible to perform all those tasks simultaneously.