It's time to have a talk

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Rah said:

also, for autocasting, we are able to see if someone is or isn't. it's a fancy little tool n0m created. so when we say someone isn't, we're not speculating.

The autocasting portion of my report was flawed. I admit I mistakenly ID'd the autocatcher using a particular main to autocast. That was my mistake and I take responsibility for it. I'm sure you guys can easily figure out who is using which account(s). However, the fact still stands that the individual in question that day was using a 3rd party to autocatch and no action was taken against him.

I'm a straightforward person, I would never waste my time making false reports without overwhelming suspicion & reasoning. Mod Mel was there to investigate as I requested, and I'm not aware if other staff was involved in that particular incidence, as she was the only person I reported it to.

What I would like to see in the future is more emphasis placed on assuring that wilderness and events are free of people using means to cheat the system and keep the integrity of the game robust.

Last edited by humans (1 Mar 2019 17:20)

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Rah said:

you think everyone is cheating when it's simply not the case. also for latency, if you live closer to the uk your ping is lower (as that's where the server is hosted) there are many UK players here who can tell you the same. but of course you'd probably say they were cheating too

Nah the guy is from korea smile he's a smart little booger, enough to fool you at least big_smile

If you were there that day to observe as mel, myself, and another individual, I doubt we would be having this discussion since it was so remarkably obvious.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

humans said:

Admittedly, I have also spoken to him on discord regarding this matter and he referenced some sort of mouse program (did not tell me the exact type) to prevent latency delays.

May we see a screenshot of this admission?

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Pepsi said:

humans said:

Admittedly, I have also spoken to him on discord regarding this matter and he referenced some sort of mouse program (did not tell me the exact type) to prevent latency delays.

May we see a screenshot of this admission?

I will pm you when I get home.

Player avatar

kthxbyebye Send PM

humans said:

Mod Rah said:

also, for autocasting, we are able to see if someone is or isn't. it's a fancy little tool n0m created. so when we say someone isn't, we're not speculating.

The autocasting portion of my report was flawed. I admit I mistakenly ID'd the autocatcher using a particular main to autocast. That was my mistake and I take responsibility for it. I'm sure you guys can easily figure out who is using which account(s). However, the fact still stands that the individual in question that day was using a 3rd party to autocatch and no action was taken against him.

I'm a straightforward person, I would never waste my time making false reports without overwhelming suspicion & reasoning. Mod Mel was there to investigate as I requested, and I'm not aware if other staff was involved in that particular incidence, as she was the only person I reported it to.

What I would like to see in the future is more emphasis placed on assuring that wilderness and events are free of people using means to cheat the system and keep the integrity of the game robust.

Absolute troll ? there is zero auto catchers and weve banned 2 auto casters in 4 years

Player avatar

humans Send PM

kthxbyebye said:

humans said:

Mod Rah said:

Absolute troll ? there is zero auto catchers and weve banned 2 auto casters in 4 years

Hate when low iqers interject my conversation with adults.
1) you were not there
2) you are not involved with this particular incident
3) don't comment on topics you have no idea about

Last edited by humans (1 Mar 2019 19:22)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

yet they still dont do anything about the autocaster/catchers I've reported countless times. In one particular instance, mod mel even agreed with me that an individual was using 3rd party software but "she won't do anything about it unless he uses it to kill people". Such a pathetic excuse. All botters should be banned on the spot to preserve the integrity of the game.

LOL I've played 2 years, pk every day and never seen an auto catcher here.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

The 10 screenshots you send to my pm box were more redacted than a document released by the Federal Government.
There was also no admission of  3rd party assistance anywhere.