It's time to have a talk

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

So about an hour ago a guy by the username of Dragon22 (Lvl 3. 61 mining) started walking back and fourth in edge for 10 minutes straight.  People suspected this guy was a broken bot.  A mod was called.

Mod Insane then tp'd to the guy.  Dragon22 didn't respond (I'm assuming he got banned.  Not confirmed)

Anyways, this Dragon22 guy is apart of the team Sovereign.  This is a known team with known guys.  People who have been here awhile.

Some of the people on that same team are Elite Da 6th & Hero.  These guys need to be checked for third party software.

This forum post is being made to ensure that happens.  That is all.

With no response from Insane, this is the conversation that ensued between me and Mod Terror.  (Terror I apologize for getting a bit mean.)
SOmjpRK.png
DvQcBKB.png
CWPXN6r.png
hT0L39B.png
gZrsjVD.png

Felt this needed to be all laid out on the table.  (Once again Terror, I apologize for being a bit of a dick)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

1nsanus Send PM

Raw salmon? Lol

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/20t5wrl.png[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

no1 cares, INDK was 95% botted we all know that then they framed Jawn Sneezy

Last edited by Nyx (1 Mar 2019 14:06)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Alright?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Staff members do not discuss other player's character lists or punishments with anyone but that person.

I can assure you, that we take action against all botters and suspected botters.

Insane took your concern directly to a senior moderator, just as he should have.

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Nyx said:

no1 cares, INDK was 95% botted we all know that then they framed Jawn Sneezy

Guess I learn something new every day.

Pepsi said:

I can assure you, that we take action against all botters and suspected botters.

I hope this to be true.  Either way I don't regret making this forum post.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

humans Send PM

yet they still dont do anything about the autocaster/catchers I've reported countless times. In one particular instance, mod mel even agreed with me that an individual was using 3rd party software but "she won't do anything about it unless he uses it to kill people". Such a pathetic excuse. All botters should be banned on the spot to preserve the integrity of the game.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

humans said:

yet they still dont do anything about the autocaster/catchers I've reported countless times. In one particular instance, mod mel even agreed with me that an individual was using 3rd party software but "she won't do anything about it unless he uses it to kill people". Such a pathetic excuse. All botters should be banned on the spot to preserve the integrity of the game.

Sorry, but that I do not believe to be accurate at all.  I know the number of players Mod Mel has banned for cheating.  100% certain she doesn't let them slide unless killing someone while cheating

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

humans said:

Every time you tell someone else this story it changes. Just because you think someone is autocatching or autocasting does not mean that they indeed are. And I did not agree that they were. I simply said if someone were autocatching I'd need to catch them in the act while pking. Being good at catching does not automatically mean someone is using 3rd party software.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Pepsi said:

humans said:

Sorry, but that I do not believe to be accurate at all.  I know the number of players Mod Mel has banned for cheating.  100% certain she doesn't let them slide unless killing someone while cheating

@Mod Mel I’ll give you an opportunity to explain yourself bc that was explictly your excuse for not banning that stupid botter.

Last edited by humans (1 Mar 2019 16:13)

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Mel said:

humans said:

Every time you tell someone else this story it changes. Just because you think someone is autocatching or autocasting does not mean that they indeed are. And I did not agree that they were. I simply said if someone were autocatching I'd need to catch them in the act while pking. Being good at catching does not automatically mean someone is using 3rd party software.

Are you freaking kidding me? That kid was blatantly AC with ZERO latency/ping delay. 1 Square catching consistently + Autocasting on alt. What's the point of me taking my time to report botters if you are going to dismiss the f'king obvious?

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

humans said:

Pepsi said:

humans said:

@Mod Mel I’ll give you an opportunity to explain yourself bc that was explictly your excuse for not banning that stupid botter.

Okay how about you requested 3 mods to look into that instance. and not 1 of us saw any evidence of automated play. what.so.ever.at.all

you keep seeing "autoers" like a shadow behind every corner. yet when we investigate it, we don't find the same thing. we won't ban people who aren't using 3rd party programs and who have just spent thousands of hours practicing their pk skills. period

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

humans said:

Mod Mel said:

humans said:

Are you freaking kidding me? That kid was blatantly AC with ZERO latency/ping delay. 1 Square catching consistently + Autocasting on alt. What's the point of me taking my time to report botters if you are going to dismiss the f'king obvious?

And, as I told you, when you reported this "autocasting alt" - it was 2 entirely different people......

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Mel said:

humans said:

Mod Mel said:

And, as I told you, when you reported this "autocasting alt" - it was 2 entirely different people......

Autocasting was a different matter, it may have been one of those shared don/ron accounts that escaped my attention and got confused with someone else.

Pertaining to the autocatching report, based on your objective assessment of the situation (and conscience), if you tell me rn that kid wasn't AC I will conclude this issue and make no further bot reports.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

humans said:

Mod Mel said:

humans said:

Autocasting was a different matter, it may have been one of those shared don/ron accounts that escaped my attention and got confused with someone else.

Pertaining to the autocatching report, based on your objective assessment of the situation (and conscience), if you tell me rn that kid wasn't AC I will conclude this issue and make no further bot reports.

objectively, he's a decent catcher, missed only 2. but i've seen the same level of talent in catching from any one of our old vet pkers (who pked since classic) it's an impressive feet, but an organic one

Read the Rules

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Rah said:

humans said:

Pepsi said:

Okay how about you requested 3 mods to look into that instance. and not 1 of us saw any evidence of automated play. what.so.ever.at.all

you keep seeing "autoers" like a shadow behind every corner. yet when we investigate it, we don't find the same thing. we won't ban people who aren't using 3rd party programs and who have just spent thousands of hours practicing their pk skills. period

What are you talking about? I only made one report to mod mel for that particular "instance" and no other mods were involved since the idiot was overwhelmingly AC. The other reports were for investigation purposes which happened at other times.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

terror arrived, i arrived. we all got pm's about "this guy is autocatching" so we all showed up tongue

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

also, for autocasting, we are able to see if someone is or isn't. it's a fancy little tool n0m created. so when we say someone isn't, we're not speculating.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Rah said:

humans said:

Mod Mel said:

objectively, he's a decent catcher, missed only 2. but i've seen the same level of talent in catching from any one of our old vet pkers (who pked since classic) it's an impressive feet, but an organic one

No, he didn't miss a single catch while another acquaintance of mine and I were testing him. He was behind 1 square every single time for an extended period of time. It's physically and mentally impossible to keep that sort of stamina and reaction time for a prolonged period of time w 100% success rate. Admittedly, I have also spoken to him on discord regarding this matter and he referenced some sort of mouse program (did not tell me the exact type) to prevent latency delays.

I'm just appalled with clear evidence of AC the staff did not take any action. Either your macro detection methods are inadequate or someone isn't performing their duty properly. Whatever the case is, I have lost faith in reporting future matters as they're clearly not being handled objectively.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

you think everyone is cheating when it's simply not the case. also for latency, if you live closer to the uk your ping is lower (as that's where the server is hosted) there are many UK players here who can tell you the same. but of course you'd probably say they were cheating too

Read the Rules