85 SLAYER

Player avatar

meatlover Send PM

Hi guys!

I don't want to sound like i'm whining, but rune& lava golems don't really feel rewarding for getting 85 slayer..
those tasks are only worth doing if you get d hatchet or rune gauntlets. the loot table is nearly same as sand burrowers and those 2 tasks are hard to get.
Just wondering if there's any possibility to get some adjustment to loot tables smile?

Player avatar

meatlover Send PM

I just want to add, that i completely understand why rune golem's loot table is not the same as addy golems, that would be littlebit too op.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

In all honesty, for a easy as they are to kill, the drop tables are already too good. hmm

Player avatar

meatlover Send PM

Well in that case addy golems needs to be nerfed tbh. thats my point of view.
Because addy golem's loot table are way better than rune golems.

Last edited by meatlover (20 Feb 2019 14:01)

Player avatar

meatlover Send PM

E N K O said:

I just hit 91. You still in the 80's?

I call bs

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Rune golems drop worse than addy? Nothing decent from lava golems?

Well damn....just hit level 71 and that somewhat killed my motivation to level up. This skill is slower than agility to level up, the rewards for getting to 85 should be significantly better than those found at 60. Yeah, you have the big tier drops but it sucks that you have to be on task to get them, with my luck I probably never would.

Player avatar

1nsanus Send PM

Pepsi said:

In all honesty, for a easy as they are to kill, the drop tables are already too good. hmm

The thing is that the task is so rare to get and extremely expensive to extend, so when you do finally end up getting the assignment you're getting 60 +/- kills just to end up getting one or two decent items, while the rest are steel/iron items or herbs. it's just not rewarding at all for an 85 slayer level exclusive task.

For example, you get sand burrowers at level 60 and can leave there with 6 rune scimitar, 5 rune maces, 5 r2h and an obsidian amulet, while at lava/rune golems which are 85 slayer you'll be lucky to leave with a rune kite shield and a full inventory of herbs meanwhile iron/steel items litter the ground.

Last edited by 1nsanus (20 Feb 2019 20:20)

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/20t5wrl.png[/img]

Player avatar

meatlover Send PM

+1

1nsanus said:

Pepsi said:

The thing is that the task is so rare to get and extremely expensive to extend, so when you do finally end up getting the assignment you're getting 60 +/- kills just to end up getting one or two decent items, while the rest are steel/iron items or herbs. it's just not rewarding at all for an 85 slayer level exclusive task.

For example, you get sand burrowers at level 60 and can leave there with 6 rune scimitar, 5 rune maces, 5 r2h and an obsidian amulet, while at lava/rune golems which are 85 slayer you'll be lucky to leave with a rune kite shield and a full inventory of herbs meanwhile iron/steel items litter the ground.