i got bored, appealed my 2013 fagex classic ban

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

I was bored so i thught i'd try to waste someones time.

a few things to note. the fagex appeal's state a few things roughly saying major offences cannot be appealed, and you cannot appeal after i think 30 days of the ban and i think you can appeal only once.

anyways i they banned me for "macro major " in 2013 and i had appealed multiple times and im sure the 30 days are up,

fagex must really be hurting for players if suddenly they look into an 8 year old ban.

so ya. they unbanned me. good shit. now i can go back to playing classic again. oh wait they deleted it.  Rscr is run far better than fagex ever did. I wish i had trusted private servers years ago.

rscrevolution Support <support@support.rscrevolution.com>
Thu 2019-02-14 6:21 AM
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Mod Gendo (rscrevolution)

14 Feb, 11:21 UTC
Hi (blanked out by me),

You're receiving this email as you've recently appealed a ban on the account with the login name: sirpyrrhic

After a comprehensive review of this account, we identified a period of unusual activity around the time of the offence. As a result, we've removed any offences which occurred during this time as we believe they were not committed by the creator of this account.

As described in our terms and conditions the account creator is responsible for the account's behaviour, so to prevent this from happening again we strongly advise you follow our guides on account security.

During the review we identified a potential security issue, and so in this particular case have also taken the extra precaution of securing the account.

To continue playing as normal you'll need to start the recovery process to regain access, more advice can be found on our support centre:

Recovering an account
    Common email issues

*Please note: This message has been sent from an email address that does not accept incoming mail. If you need further help, check out our online support centre.*

Mod Gendo
rscrevolution Support
This email is a service from rscrevolution. Delivered by Zendesk

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

E N K O said:

sirpyrrhic said:

I was bored so i thught i'd try to waste someones time.

Your life story, Jackass.

My life story as well. I'm happy that angers you.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

E N K O said:

KizL said:

E N K O said:

Your life story, Jackass.

My life story as well. I'm happy that angers you.

~K!zL

It's more just disappointing.

Aw, now I wanna redeem myself.  But i'm too lazy.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook