Post your memories from RSCR (Starting it off with my old pics)

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Well, I'm reflecting on the fact that I'm coming up on 5 years here in a few months' time. Been on RSCR since May 22nd 2014 with really only a small break of about a month sometime in the last quarter of 2018, but other than that I have played daily so I have lots of memories that I've been meaning to post in here and now's as good a time as any to do so, so a picture's worth a thousand words, blah blah blah, let's get into it shall we:

X3vvF4e.png
1/1/16. Remember Ice Bong? lol. Miss my black partyhat, and that is definitely Jebby. Funny visual glitches that day as you can clearly see.

I598m0N.png
From May 26th 2016. I guess I forgot to add the 3 hour exp egg that u see in the bank pic to the list on the left, lol. This was a drop party I did to celebrate 2 years on RSCR. Those were most of the characters that I had back then, before I went crazy with making a million "X Prox" alt characters.

6M4jcSA.png
September 25th 2016. Was very sad to see Pluto go and still miss him today.

B4lEJE6.png
The other pic I took from the same day.

XfJnffI.png
Fairly recent, October 8th 2018. Thanks to Mod Dark and his big monitor for being able to capture this partial (yes, there are still many more) list of my alts. Currently the command to bring up that box can't be scrolled through, bc devs I don't think anticipated someone being enough of a jackass to where a scrollbar would be needed. lol

Z9NqjGk.png

September 27th 2018. Fah accidentally glitched the survival KBD, lol. Admins could not be reached for a restart for a while, so Rah, Mel, Dark and myself tried ways to fix it, including Fah's idea for me to summon him on his main to actually kill the KBD in the hopes that it would end the event and make things back to normal. Didn't work, but I got this hilarious picture. Side note: the KBD is a creep, he haunts that arena. Even after he was killed by Fah, he was still taunting us in his usual way, but without actually being physically present in the arena. Quite funny/creepy.

a35ZSz6.png

Another.

HbPKJrl.png

From yesterday lol. Terror loves doing experimental survival events, and that was a really fun one so I've included it here.

PtbKOo9.png

Funkyduck69 right after winning musical chairs for my green hat, one of I think 10 events total (counting the snowball fight pictured below), sponsored by me for new years 2019. https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic … =15593&p=1 if you are curious about what you missed smile

YMlo32n.png

Mr T after winning the final event for my blue (p2p free-for-all). 2019 is looking good for him on RSCR, first he wins a blue partyhat and then was accepted to join the mod team, nicely done man lol.

pvaC2e9.png Melee-disabled hunger games for the blue candy cane I donated that O P R A H redonated, so it went to what I believe is the first event of its kind, the most epic snowball fight in RSC history. Vinkie helped me experiment to see if it would work, and then Mel swooped in at the end to save us from disaster because in an ultimate facepalm moment, I FORGOT that melee would need to be disabled, thankfully Mel isn't a blithering idiot like me and she figured out she could switch it to laser tag mode to disable melee. Thank God for Mel; she made the post I linked to earlier, spent hours on it and took my idea to donate and turned it into an insane marathon of events (with help from other mods of course, but she really took it upon herself to spearhead it and make it happen. Huge props).

ivWualw.png

Overall highscore page right before slayer went live.

RmusXzw.png

Me back at rank 1 again for a brief moment right after Slayer was released (I can't seem to find the pic of me being rank 1 for several months a while back, as well as other pictures from that time I'm still tracking down. Will post when I find them).

9RT1IOA.png

This one is special because it's IMMEDIATELY after the server went back online after the long-awaited Slayer skill which a few people were beginning to say (maybe just trolling, who knows) that it was in fact a myth, HA!

qcxRcz2.png

Me and Vigor. He generously gave me the christmas top and bottoms since he knew I was completely broke. So if people see me wearing them, just know I didn't lie; I really did give away everything of value, so if you see me wearing them ingame it's because of Vigor's kindness to me.

vw3uQTC.png

Last one. I thought it was funny, not everyone will get it, just Google it and you might go "heh." But I had a freudian slip moment and actually typed "Sammy" as a brain-fart, realized my mistake, screenied it and laughed. Now I'm posting it because why not.

I'll add to this when I find the rest of the ones that I know I am missing; I will check discord and maybe some other places those pics may be hiding. I'm not very organized, lol.

A few people in-game said they had pics of their own on their hard drives, so by all means post away your favorite memories, new or old (Although the older the better imo, just saying wink lol)

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Love this kind of stuff smile
I would post a ton of pictures as well, but I have already included more or less everything in my Ironman progress thread (the random shenanigan spoiler tabs) over here.

Party at the lady of the waves for prox's pink hat:
2u0XXT6.png

Smiles at musical chairs
eesX934.png

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

<3 prox!

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Miss you ingame Tru, oh and TY Vinkie for adding that pink phat hide n seek pic, I didn't have a screenshot that I could find of that event. Your thread that u linked to is amazing as well, but u already know that since I told u in PM yesterday lol. People should definitely take a look at it. smile

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

<3. I quit long time ago, cbf. haha smile hope everything is good with u bud

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

You too, was glad when you came back for a while and I'd see you at gnome stronghold, come check out Slayer man! big_smile

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

in no particular order and only a fraction of the good times I had playing RSCR over the years

killing n0m in wild
team hollywood, and my various aliases I had, xxvo0do0xx69 and pk prodigy were my particular favourites
fort v1
vent krew pking 2016/2018
red vipers hour long rants
the memes

Last edited by N E 1 P K (1 Feb 2019 23:31)