My suggestion is simple.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Keep the wilderness the way it is and not go back to the multi account days. Why would you guys go back on your word again? It's fine the way it is now. You've got new people in the wilderness. Stop playing one sided games and listen to the polls. We don't want multi accounts(same IP) pking one guy every damn time with his 5 alts. This is an evolution of RSC so move forward not backwards as this not the old RSC.  If you honestly go back to the old ways, Expect people to quit.

Last edited by sosuke (26 Jan 2019 15:57)

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

These posts are getting ridiculous. They get listened too

I don't even play currently but I'm aware of the current rules because I follow the polls and forum discussions

97h2l9N.png
EFiCHG4.png

Prior to this the last time you could fight in wilderness with a world wide 1ip rule was 2016... Where have you been for the last 3 years?

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Where have I been? Rotating between real life and this dying pk scene. Keep the situation as it is after the November poll.

Last edited by sosuke (26 Jan 2019 17:12)

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

I've been here 2 years and this is one of the deadest times for pk

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

If you believe that the changes that the staff want to reverse is the reason pking is dying then sir.. You'd need to realize there's  other serious yet simple reasons that the server isn't as active anymore.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

we made these changes and can count on 1 hand how many new pkers went out. where it would take much more to count how many stopped pking

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Mod Rah said:

we made these changes and can count on 1 hand how many new pkers went out. where it would take much more to count how many stopped pking

Ah okay, Nice support 1 sided pking that's fine.  This multi never existed to this extent before. take it from someone that was there in the early days of the REAL rsc. It's fine though just don't do anymore polls about it and then change it again against the votes of the people.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

sosuke said:

Mod Rah said:

Ah okay, Nice support 1 sided pking that's fine.  This multi never existed to this extent before. take it from someone that was there in the early days of the REAL rsc. It's fine though just don't do anymore polls about it and then change it again against the votes of the people.

The poll asked if we should find a way to limit multi or not.
Limit multi won and they implented a rule where only 2 chars from the same ip can attack the same target.

Real rsc did not have team discordchannels with 20unique pkers all in the same level bracket which only needs a @here help to get reenforcements.

On classic youd open your friendlist and hope someone was online, and Still your combat.
Multi is the tool for these teams, if one dont want to fight multi pkers you can go to the 1v1 side and pk.

This is how it is.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

sosuke said:

Mod Rah said:

200 people voted to get rid of multi, not 1 of them turned up, go cry to ur leader kizl

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Mod Rah said:

so why you made the changes then?

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

sosuke said:

Mod Rah said:

don't use that being part of early days of real RSC as an excuse for making your opinion more relevant. everyone in here was part of real RSC and that being the reason they're here or, do you expect these people finding this game out of sudden and starting to play it first time at age 30?

the biggest irony ever is the fact that you're bitching about people 5v1'ing you in the wilderness, with multiple accounts and once but at the same time, you did exactly the same on the forums when it comes to the poll. you most likely had multiple accounts and gangbanged the shit out of your favourite option and made it look like majority wants it.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

RiP pking I'll  be telling everyone I know about the reversal. Get ready for floods of pplz.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

x lmp x Send PM

Good job moderators!

If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Last edited by x lmp x (28 Jan 2019 18:27)

Player avatar

x lmp x Send PM

Pegi said:

sosuke said:

Mod Rah said:

don't use that being part of early days of real RSC as an excuse for making your opinion more relevant. everyone in here was part of real RSC and that being the reason they're here or, do you expect these people finding this game out of sudden and starting to play it first time at age 30?

the biggest irony ever is the fact that you're bitching about people 5v1'ing you in the wilderness, with multiple accounts and once but at the same time, you did exactly the same on the forums when it comes to the poll. you most likely had multiple accounts and gang banged the shit out of your favorite option and made it look like majority wants it.

I'll reply for the other guy, I'll keep it simple for uneducated inputs on this topic since that's what this server is turning to noting the  FAQ that the server is full of stupid ignorant people mostly coming from one side of the PK community. You guys support the wrong things every single year and this is going to make people want to just stop playing and let these freaking losers with access to many alternate account lists just have their stupid way. The poll was genuine but the staff went ahead and
reversed it for everyone over yet again.

You probably don't Pk much so I don't expect you low action people to understand the under lining issues within the community.

This stupid crap with people with several accounts on 1 ip in the wild needed to stop yet the only thing that happened is they reversed it right back and took away P2P rotation.

Do us a favor, Don't bring that POLL back ever again as if it's something that would stay.

Last edited by x lmp x (28 Jan 2019 18:38)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

The current polling system is very very flawed.  As is, it allows 1 person to vote as many times as they wish.  Therefore producing false results.

n0m is working on a new, in-game polling system which will have strict limits and requirements for voting.  This way, the results will be more accurate. ( More details about this when it is ready )

In addition, this server has allowed multi pk etc for 5 years.  A few times it was tried with 1 IP, and most recently, with strong limits.  Each time they failed and PK died off.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

Mod Rah said:

There is 1IP area, 1v1 Zone, literally what you're asking for, now they just fked up the whole wildy because all of you who keep crying and don't even keep track with the updates that are already done, mods know that during all these changes these 200 pkers wanted a handful new pkers joined the scene, and i can count like 40 who has quit in the past 6 months and more just keep quitting, gonna take a miracle to get all the actual pkers back that have kept the scene active for 10 years, maybe one day the staff will realize who they should listen or and who not to. Of course everyones opinion is important, but still. 3 Servers have fallen because of the same stuff when will they learn :X

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

The current polling system is very very flawed.  As is, it allows 1 person to vote as many times as they wish.  Therefore producing false results.

n0m is working on a new, in-game polling system which will have strict limits and requirements for voting.  This way, the results will be more accurate. ( More details about this when it is ready )

In addition, this server has allowed multi pk etc for 5 years.  A few times it was tried with 1 IP, and most recently, with strong limits.  Each time they failed and PK died off.

We don't need polls, the community doesn't know what it's talking about and why would we give the entire community a vote on the wilderness when most of the community don't go there and have no plans to ever go there, same in regards to pkers don't give them a vote on mining changes

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Nyx said:

Pepsi said:

We don't need polls, the community doesn't know what it's talking about and why would we give the entire community a vote on the wilderness when most of the community don't go there and have no plans to ever go there, same in regards to pkers don't give them a vote on mining changes

I think you missed this part

strict limits and requirements for voting

IE:  Someone who doesn't PK  won't be able to vote on a PK poll, and same with if there is a skilling poll, a PKer won't be able to vote.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

There's a good chance I'll be quitting the whole classic community all together If I don't see any improvements.

Last edited by sosuke (30 Jan 2019 18:33)

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

The only people who will stay and pk are the ones who have been here a while, that's like 20 people who all share the same list of chars and are ready to gang bang anyone new or who doesn't pk on multi accounts.

Mods don't pk and really have little idea of how pking goes down on a daily.