pking?

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

KizL said:

rappsy said:

KizL said:

Im 31 you fucking fat neck beard. Of course I don't have that shit anymore. 

Still a fat neck beard? Yup ky to the self.

~K!zL

Did I hit a soft spot pansyboy? Someone is clearly triggered hahhahhahaha

Nerd go make 90 more accounts to sit at castle.  Cause we all know you live off the government.

~K!zL

in ur face he already made 90

Player avatar

rappsy Send PM

subscriber

He would know if he actually played.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

L2read I said more

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Unfortunately the original poster here is correct. However, the admins won't ever be making it like the old days unfortunately and that's why people will continue to quit.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Yeah Humans.... Jauro is a complete random!
since weve all heard of humans.... you have NO idea how fucking dumb you sound

Last edited by Baccano (21 Feb 2019 19:40)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Baccano said:

lol exactly
ive only seen that name humans in 1vs1 tournaments, probably another pker who only pks really low levels.
jauro however has been around forever

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

Hungry Game said:

Baccano said:

lol exactly
ive only seen that name humans in 1vs1 tournaments, probably another pker who only pks really low levels.
jauro however has been around forever

Seen him once on low lvls, like 20s, thats it lol

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Pk chat is childish as fuck lol, I love it. XD
The only thing I can contribute to this thread is that I think removing p2p from the wild is the dumbest move any dev has ever made.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Only a few PKers miss P2p.

Deebo, Maddog and some more names I forgot as mentioned in this or some other forum post.

And a bunch of nonpkers who no matter what never step a foot into wildy because god knows what might happen. P2p just doesnt work, most of your chars are 3hit material P2p, a lot of tankmages aka moodkillers etc. It just ends up being 80-90s hybrids which is extremely 3hittable format and the most boring level to PK at. And obviously 1 def no magic builds at every level. Other builds are even worse thats why you rarely saw them during the P2p days. P2P is wayyyy OP with magic and thats why these are the only builds used during P2P.

You could bring back magewall PKing by adding a magebank teleport and see if people like it.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

• 3 (current)
  • »