Last edited by Pepsi (8 Aug 2019 01:18)

destrucct Send PM

Any requirements on the wearable items?

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

Subscriber

beatdown said:

i actually understood most of this..

having not played RS2 am i to understand this is a more efficient way of leveling combat stats?

It's to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, level your account up while leveling Slayer skill. Also only way to get those item drops unless bought in AH

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

What is the profitability to slayer?
I honestly don't imagine pkers buying rune gauntlets unless they are dirt cheap. What is the drop table for these new npcs?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

blahhblahh Send PM

Subscriber

goooood guide! thanx

ModernBB BBCode Test
pdluaoacab1.gif

demon12 Send PM

Werewolf - Combat 59
40 Slayer Required
Varrock Sewer Expansion, Savage Slough
Silver Light, Silver Dagger, Silver Bolts

Silverlight the sword?

MURDERWREKTNYXBAHAHGGTWAT.jpg

project_isaac Send PM

demon12 said:

Werewolf - Combat 59
40 Slayer Required
Varrock Sewer Expansion, Savage Slough
Silver Light, Silver Dagger, Silver Bolts

Silverlight the sword?

Yup, the very same one to send Delrith back to his mom's basement.

"That's right, everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa is here."
          -Uncle Grandpa

Player avatar

Flyingj Send PM

Hardened Rune armor is already ghost robes lol..
But anyway I was killing those Ghostly things during my wilderness rounds and exploring.
I was getting drops and everything (1 slayer)

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Pepsi Send PM

Banned

Flyingj said:

Hardened Rune armor is already ghost robes lol..
But anyway I was killing those Ghostly things during my wilderness rounds and exploring.
I was getting drops and everything (1 slayer)

New Item / Rare Drops will only drop if on task

sirpyrrhic Send PM

whats the alch value of the obby ammy in regards to dying with gear?

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Pepsi Send PM

Banned

sirpyrrhic said:

whats the alch value of the obby ammy in regards to dying with gear?

I just tested to be sure, it alchs for 15k

sirpyrrhic Send PM

is there a list of that tasks each slayer master offers?

edit.
i have a post in suggestions "slayer master taks and suggestions" that has a **WORK INPROGRESS**  wikia link on slayer given to me by mod terror. 

i'm sure they will post it in here eventually. I asked terror if i could post the link on my thread and he said i was work in progress so i won't post it here as well.

Last edited by sirpyrrhic (1 Feb 2019 14:20)

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

trogdor41487 Send PM

Subscriber

I can't in all honesty express how happy and excited I am to see that slayer has finally been released. Ive been waiting for this since it was 1st rumored what seems like 3 years ago. Slayer was always one of my favorite skills on rs and I'm beyond ecstatic to see it's release!!!

blahhblahh Send PM

Subscriber

Pepsi said:

Swamp Burrower - 75 Combat
40 Slayer Required
Savage Slough
Dust Mask

not need that Dust Mask there only desert ones needs it

ModernBB BBCode Test
pdluaoacab1.gif

Player avatar

Puremanl Send PM

Charging the staffs needs to be changed. The cost for points and coins is pretty high. either that or double the number of casts. As iron man it is pretty tough to get tons of coins. Also, this staff would help immensly with training mage and using mage to actually do PVM.... if range you can click on a monster and get unlimited shots then the staffs should be buffed a bit.

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Puremanl said:

Charging the staffs needs to be changed. The cost for points and coins is pretty high. either that or double the number of casts. As iron man it is pretty tough to get tons of coins. Also, this staff would help immensly with training mage and using mage to actually do PVM.... if range you can click on a monster and get unlimited shots then the staffs should be buffed a bit.

The prices were already cut in half and the amount of casts doubled from 500 to now 1k per charge.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Mod Rah Send PM

Banned

Puremanl said:

this however isnt range, magic was never intended to be this easy to train, and 1k autocasts makes it quite a fast grind

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

1nsanus Send PM

Mod Rah said:

Puremanl said:

this however isnt range, magic was never intended to be this easy to train, and 1k autocasts makes it quite a fast grind

But we don't get 1000 casts, the max I've heard anyone getting is 100. Not only are the staves way too expensive to ever be a viable option... but the fatigue is also very problematic with them.

20t5wrl.png

Wellan Send PM

Can we choose which tasks we unblocking, or does it unblocks all from the slayer master we talking to?

Synesthesic Send PM

Subscriber

You can choose which tasks to block and unblock.

No.1 Ranger