Where are they?

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

It's easy to afk train characters. Make a list of characters you wish to make with the stats next to it. Start with the lowest combat one and work your way up. While making each character, keep one character afking all the way to flats. By the time that flats is finished, you could have 30 pkers made below lvl 64 every 2 combat levels with ranged and everything. I have a plentiful list and I only play on android. I'll afk 1 character and pk/skill on another. If you train your defense characters at proper locations, you'll collect enough runes to pk for awhile once you're ready. If you're on PC, you can fish 2 characters while doing all of this. It's not much of a grind to do this shit for one hour a day. Many people can play more than an hour and afking is easy af if you are double subbed. Just click log in every 15 minutes while youre doing other shit.

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

Pink and Blue Bottles said:

Pepsi said:

It's a lose lose situation.

We add what everyone demands... then they change their minds.

From my perspective though over the years I've played, it's aleays generally the same people left pking once all is said and done regardless of the update, there will always be casual players and hardcore players and a divide in the community between them, but what gaming community doesn't have that? If it wasn't such a grind to compete I think the casuals would give it more of a shot. Who the heck wants to skill or farm 10 hrs a day in 2019 just to practise pking and multilogging and lose it in an hour

Tldr; no matter the change generally always the same people pking after, been thatwahfor years

At least make 30s super easy to make so that we could at least a border pking community, all good and active pking servers usually had a lot of border pking.

adjustable stats would be fun for any combat levels under a  low cb level.

I can get done 2-3 33s in a few hours np. Melee stats take very little time and 50+ range subbed doesn't take long either. You can always pay someone to make you a couple 33s, there are plenty of people that would do it.

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Good fookin forum post nyx. Where are the 200ppl?

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Tyra said:

Good fookin forum post nyx. Where are the 200ppl?

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

3o5 said:

It's easy to afk train characters. Make a list of characters you wish to make with the stats next to it. Start with the lowest combat one and work your way up. While making each character, keep one character afking all the way to flats. By the time that flats is finished, you could have 30 pkers made below lvl 64 every 2 combat levels with ranged and everything. I have a plentiful list and I only play on android. I'll afk 1 character and pk/skill on another. If you train your defense characters at proper locations, you'll collect enough runes to pk for awhile once you're ready. If you're on PC, you can fish 2 characters while doing all of this. It's not much of a grind to do this shit for one hour a day. Many people can play more than an hour and afking is easy af if you are double subbed. Just click log in every 15 minutes while youre doing other shit.

it's funny how you keep repeating that it's not a big of a task, how it's easy as fuck, how you're doing it while working etc, how it ain't much of a grind and so on, so the real question goes: why on earth we even need to do all of that, since it's been made so easy that it ain't nothing but a waste of time? you don't get any rewards from it, the game itself doesn't benefit from it, staff team doesn't benefit from it unless someone spends a sub on it, PK'ing scene doesn't benefit from it and so on. now the another question is: why on earth we keep wasting everyone's time for doing something, that no one benefits from? all that unecessary time between creating an account and having it as a ready PK'er could be easily avoided, just by making a decision and the game, staff team and players, all those groups would benefit from it big time.

if it was 1x rates and everyone would be struggling to get past 80 stat, then it would make sense to actually try to go for 85, 90 or even 99 and actually feel rewarded from it and actually spending a sub on it, so even a little help XP wise would feel something special. since that's not the case, removing combat XP from the game or allowing people to purchase those accounts would be the most logical thing, so the players itself alongside with the owners could benefit even for a little by all of that.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

3o5 said:

it's funny how you keep repeating that it's not a big of a task, how it's easy as fuck, how you're doing it while working etc, how it ain't much of a grind and so on, so the real question goes: why on earth we even need to do all of that, since it's been made so easy that it ain't nothing but a waste of time? you don't get any rewards from it, the game itself doesn't benefit from it, staff team doesn't benefit from it unless someone spends a sub on it, PK'ing scene doesn't benefit from it and so on. now the another question is: why on earth we keep wasting everyone's time for doing something, that no one benefits from? all that unecessary time between creating an account and having it as a ready PK'er could be easily avoided, just by making a decision and the game, staff team and players, all those groups would benefit from it big time.

if it was 1x rates and everyone would be struggling to get past 80 stat, then it would make sense to actually try to go for 85, 90 or even 99 and actually feel rewarded from it and actually spending a sub on it, so even a little help XP wise would feel something special. since that's not the case, removing combat XP from the game or allowing people to purchase those accounts would be the most logical thing, so the players itself alongside with the owners could benefit even for a little by all of that.

I'd sell most of my characters if we were allowed to. I've already removed gear from about 35 to 40 of them.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Pegi said:

3o5 said:

It has been repeated for a very long time. Yes, PKers know the solution but for some reasons that I do not understand theres no replies by staff and its just getting ridiculous at this point. PKing is as dead as its ever been, the solutions are in front of your nose. Auto camera is still not fixed after months of asking for it being fixed by tens of people hundreds of times, still a wildy login screen, gear still super expensive, still no PK mode, still no setsets, still no buying chars, still have to pay tons for quest item rights, still fort chest system absolutely no one asked for.

And thanks Pegi for taking the time to write your post. Everything you said is 100% true.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

KizL said:

nyx3 said:

We've had a lot of updates that hurt a lot of players because randomers said they would come infact 200 people in the poll.

Can I just ask where they are? are they enjoying these updates?

--

Revert all changes.

It's been like 2 weeks f$#k off.

The 20 shit tier pkers don't get to control everything now and you're mad.

~K!zL

U don't play

K!zL why u are still here lol

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

3o5 said:

I don't disagree with you, I was just saying it's not that hard to train for newbies starting out. I'd rather buy and sell chars any day and let the ppl w time do the grind.