Where are they?

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

We've had a lot of updates that hurt a lot of players because randomers said they would come infact 200 people in the poll.

Can I just ask where they are? are they enjoying these updates?

--

Revert all changes.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

nyx3 said:

We've had a lot of updates that hurt a lot of players because randomers said they would come infact 200 people in the poll.

--

Revert all changes.

It's been like 2 weeks f$#k off.

The 20 shit tier pkers don't get to control everything now and you're mad.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (16 Jan 2019 20:34)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

nyx3 said:

--

Revert all changes.

It's been like 2 weeks f$#k off.

The 20 shit tier pkers don't get to control everything now and you're mad.

~K!zL

U don't play

Last edited by Nyx (16 Jan 2019 21:25)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

It's just the same regurgitated argument (multi this, 1ip that, blah blah), that's been going around since 2012ish, and since 2012 the community has done nothing but get smaller partly due to stupid updates and admins, I'm talking about rsc servers as a whole here not specifically this server but all the servers since 2012 the forums and game has just been full of these stupid arguments

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

It's a lose lose situation.

We add what everyone demands... then they change their minds.

Player avatar

Pink and Blue Bottles Send PM

Pepsi said:

From my perspective though over the years I've played, it's aleays generally the same people left pking once all is said and done regardless of the update, there will always be casual players and hardcore players and a divide in the community between them, but what gaming community doesn't have that? If it wasn't such a grind to compete I think the casuals would give it more of a shot. Who the heck wants to skill or farm 10 hrs a day in 2019 just to practise pking and multilogging and lose it in an hour

Tldr; no matter the change generally always the same people pking after, been thatwahfor years

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pink and Blue Bottles said:

Pepsi said:

From my perspective though over the years I've played, it's aleays generally the same people left pking once all is said and done regardless of the update, there will always be casual players and hardcore players and a divide in the community between them, but what gaming community doesn't have that? If it wasn't such a grind to compete I think the casuals would give it more of a shot. Who the heck wants to skill or farm 10 hrs a day in 2019 just to practise pking and multilogging and lose it in an hour

Tldr; no matter the change generally always the same people pking after, been thatwahfor years

It's only been that way because they always have the advantage since they're all friends or know each other.

Nyx: yOu DOnT PlaY

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (17 Jan 2019 10:01)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

I can live with the 2ip multi Rule  if they remove delay on melee.

I can live with No more han 5ip beeing able to cast as long as it doesnt affect melee.

I cannot live with 5 ip inside wilderness.
Fghting outnumbered is impossible, i Said id try it and it has already gotten me and more in my team to log out and say fk it because we cant gear our chars while fighting outnumbered.

To much rules and restrictions have been made, the 3rd put my pking addiction off. Havent logged in for a week - not since the war we had to abandon due not beeing able to gear

Last edited by Stolt Archer (17 Jan 2019 13:19)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

You need to listen to those of us who play not those who don't, and never will.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

Pepsi said:

You need to listen to those of us who play not those who don't, and never will.

Oh yea so new ppl never PK and it keeps dwindling to nothing.

It's basically the ruling 1% who have it made not wanting things changed because they'll throw a tantrum. 

I say gtfo so real players can start pking who are casuals who won't complain and actually make the game how it was.

Inb4 YOu DoNT PlAY duuurrr

Give these whiners varrock wildly with no restrictions see how they like it. Bet they also wouldn't pk on that side.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (17 Jan 2019 18:11)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You know I was new once and I didn't like multi but I still pked every day, people who want to pk will, people who just whine like kizl will never play just whine

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

You know I was new once and I didn't like multi but I still pked every day, people who want to pk will, people who just whine like kizl will never play just whine

BeCauSE I dID iT OThErS Do ThE sAmE tHinG

That's you.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

What would make you play? The wild has been changed to limit multi where are you?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

What would make you play? The wild has been changed to limit multi where are you?

Cheaper food,  cheaper runes from rune crafting and cheaper everything.  I cbf to blow a shit ton of money on food and runes just to have 5k gone in 2 days. It's tiresome having to sell pked items for consumables..

Also only being able to train 3 flats, 1 PB with 99str and maxed ranged just to be gang banged once they know I'm on and stalk tf out of me makes it lame as shit.

Basically everyone left is friends in groups and if you can't conform you get destroyed.

~K!zL

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

KizL said:

Nyx said:

Cheaper food,  cheaper runes from rune crafting and cheaper everything.  I cbf to blow a shit ton of money on food and runes just to have 5k gone in 2 days. It's tiresome having to sell pked items for consumables..

So pretty much everything I said but you gave me the whole hurdurrdurrrr trying to be a smart ass, hellbent on having everything your way or the highway blablabla

And your argument about the people left being the same bunch of multi fhags is flawed, a good 50% or more of the people I encountered in 2018 PKing on Rev I'd never heard of a few years earlier

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

This. If people want to pk they will put in time to learn how to pk and build a character list. There are plenty of people who have put in the time and effort to have the skills and tools to be a good pker. Then there are people who spend countless hours complaining on the forums yet don't pk or even play the game.

The whole 5ip limit thing definitely is a pain to deal with in wars. It just insures you don't have enough time to regear your characters if you're outnumbered.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

artvandelay said:

Nyx said:

This. If people want to pk they will put in time to learn how to pk and build a character list. There are plenty of people who have put in the time and effort to have the skills and tools to be a good pker. Then there are people who spend countless hours complaining on the forums yet don't pk or even play the game.

The whole 5ip limit thing definitely is a pain to deal with in wars. It just insures you don't have enough time to regear your characters if you're outnumbered.

The eastern complex cannot be called a castle. What it is is a training box. And GY, hobgoblins are empty most of the time anyways.

Most pkers dont have anything against multi. "putting in the time to make a whole list of pkers" is not an option for most players, they quit before they ever get there. The 5IP limit is pointless, you can limit it to having 5 chars in wild at once but no need for 1 minute login timer ban.

Agreed beat, hope staff will understand not to make decisions on polls but rather listen to PKers/people who would like to PK under certain circumstances.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

If you don't have time to make a list of pkers then pk in 1 vs 1 area and fort + make a list of 30s-50s. It's relatively simple to afk train accounts while you pk too. Make your 30s-50s and use those until you have a few flats and can compete. I've seen 3 pkers using a total of 6 flats do some significant damage, that's what happens when you have the skills and work as a team. Apply for mod tyrant beat plz n thks

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Pink and Blue Bottles said:

Pepsi said:

At least make 30s super easy to make so that we could at least a border pking community, all good and active pking servers usually had a lot of border pking.

adjustable stats would be fun for any combat levels under a  low cb level.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You don't need a full list to compete with multi just make flats