All accounts have been banned

Player avatar

Gotty Send PM

subscriber

Hi

All of my acc's have been banned. Account names are Gotty, Gotty Jr, G O T T Y & Sir Bruno. For apparently botting. I have never used a bot on my life nor do I know how to. I was play on multiple acc's yesterday which is not botting, no one contacted me in game. When I went to log on this morning all acc's have been banned. I am not happy, I haven't done anything wrong. I would like this to be looked at and acc's reinstated asap please.

Regards

Gotty

Last edited by Gotty (9 Jan 2019 09:51)

Player avatar

Gotty Send PM

subscriber

So that's it? No reply or anything?

Thanks

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

Its a sad day when we see a player in long positive standing using a client that isn't ours to play the game. As you know we take botting very seriously as it is not only against the rules, but unfair to all the honest players who don't use such methods.
This could contribute to harming the economy and giving unfair advantages in account building.
We dont take banning anyone lightly, and were saddened when we had the evidence against you. for this reason we had to ban you

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules