P2p Fort

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Title says it all.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

+1 as I've mentioned this in other posts being necessary. I don't pk p2p much but supplies are useless atm

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

What do you suggest being in it?  You can p2p skill in the current fort, BUT, I really would prefer if all P2P NPCS were put into a strictly P2P Fort Type area, and F2P NPCs in current one.

Let's discuss smile

Also, a P2P with God Mage will be added back into rotation.  Not sure on exact release, but it's coming asap.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

What do you suggest being in it?  You can p2p skill in the current fort, BUT, I really would prefer if all P2P NPCS were put into a strictly P2P Fort Type area, and F2P NPCs in current one.

Let's discuss smile

Also, a P2P with God Mage will be added back into rotation.  Not sure on exact release, but it's coming asap.

I agree with that. F2p fort With f2p skills
P2p fort w p2p skills
Both offer bonus, even more bonus if you hold both forts with one team?

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

And what are P2P "Skills"?

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

We barely have the pkers for 1 fort

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Wmega said:

And what are P2P "Skills"?

p2p skills are defined as rscrevolution p2p content.
Herblaw
theiving
Agility

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

nyx4 said:

There's ppl who only p2p just as theres ppl who only f2p. You're just being an r tard.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

KizL said:

nyx4 said:

There's ppl who only p2p just as theres ppl who only f2p. You're just being an r tard.

~K!zL

How would you know? you dont play

Player avatar

drph Send PM

Pepsi said:

Let's discuss smile

Short but sweet agility course with fail areas containing higher level monsters (dragons? moss giants? Sara/guthix/zammy mages from mage arena). A room of rogues, behind a lock pick door, for thieving, that can be agro if your team is not owning the fort - promote taking the fort before benefiting from the fort. in the middle of the fort could be a herb patch to pick from with set (slow) spawn rate. Or the monsters in the fort have an increased drop rate of unids, vials, and lock picks. A sink in the northwest corner of the fort, that takes time to get to (i.e have to walk through several rooms to get there).

$0.02.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

wilderness doesnt need another fort
make the fort system back to as it was - kills dont go to chest, its anti pking

about the fort ideas u got... dont put it in wild pls, just make a nonwild fort for skillers, pkers def dont want another one.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.