Ban Appeal

Player avatar

remember 04 Send PM

Long story short, about a year ago I realized the potential to abuse a simple 'bug' in which i could gain experience before a stake commenced and have an advantage in level 3 boxing duels. Nothing special, just when Kleio updated the combat system, it reset the potential to gain xp while in the pre-duel screen. Originally the account that had the GP I had won (was 30mil) along with all of my other items that I had won/earned legit (another 100mil) was banned (Obby 1up) - was the username that had all my items. All my other accounts would of actually been left, free for me to login & play (all together i maybe had 1-2 mil on all the other accounts which Kleio knew, but Once I got caught, the Scorpio energy in me had me acting rash, without thinking things through, and I ended up posting a video of me beating the people in duels and kind of made a joke about it. Kleio obviously felt disrespected at that point, rightfully so, & began chain banning all my accounts across all my forums. Ive since deleted the video Over the last year I've had time to reflect and think about how much the server means to me. I really do appreciate RSCRevolution & I wanna formally apologize to all the staff & players for my arrogance. The effort that goes into maintaining & developing this server is really astounding, & Ive always had a good connection with the staff. Im quite embarrassed at the approach I took in the aftermath of the events that unfolded. I guess the kid in me kind of came out when i realized i could gain an advantage, it wasnt really about the money I was already quite rich ingame. All said & done I understand I would never get back any of the 130million gp, but I was hoping at a chance to rebuild from scratch with access to my accounts, which I spent alot of time and effort leveling up. I really wanna get back into playing the game actively & hope that You Guys can forgive me and let me turn a new leaf like it never happened, I mean I know the server aint been quite the same without my dank ass vibe, lesbionest. 8D
Heres the Forums which were banned:
Remember 04
Second
Third
Thanks for hearing me Out
Peace Love  & Happy New Year

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

You posted that video after unknowingly bug abusing while dueling a staff member (me). After I received many reports, I  tested what was being reported, and subsequently banned your accounts.
You in fact abused a bug to gain wealth, while basically stealing from others.  Those accounts will not be unbanned.