Please let me in so I can play the game. I keep huffing and puffing.

Player avatar

Littlepigletmein Send PM

1st, just unblock my IP because if I'm going to keep registering accounts, that's not going to help me and the staff/ community. And all my emails that I tried to register with. If I try to log on them and there incorrect, do they still exist or are they deleted/disabled? Answer that one for me.

2nd, I will huff and puff until I persuade someone to unblock my IP right now. I'm using VPN because this is just ricidulous. I know I may have triggered Mod Mel off by accident or went way out with that conversation. He even asked if I want to stop playing the game anymore in jail. But that is not true as I was trying to play a little bit of it earlier today. I may have said "I'm afraid" in jail but that was because I was playing at midnight yesterday and I was tired. At that moment, I did not want my account to be disabled again because I played for 6 hours straight.

But it's fine now, it's easy to start over. Just wish I could get a free lumbridge basement clue scroll. I got it off a goblin and I don't know how rare that was unfortunately. I'm sorry I'm going to say this next sentence but you were going to meet me someday Mel and I would like to talk to you about your decision makings. I never took the time to read all the rules on the site. Can that be a reason why my IP is blocked or on the wanted list when I played the game unfairly on the old accounts? I'm not sure but I just want a answer. I can be trusted and will play fair. I was being silly last month. That is my nature.

When I made my 9 or 11th account, I get this message.

"A new user was registered with the same IP address as you within the last hour. To prevent registration flooding, at least an hour has to pass between registrations from the same IP. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Not by the hair on your chinny chin chin.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Littlepigletmein Send PM

Then I'll huff, I'll puff, and then I will Blow you Down!!...
Well idk if I can. We are all human, not wolves or pigs.

Last edited by Littlepigletmein (4 Jan 2019 05:39)