MORE TEAMS

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Pegi said:

i'v seen people edge sitting as a team of hundreds.

Totally not me....

But i would like larger teams...have cluegod and cluegods + another i havent colored yet holding all my clue armor alts that sit in edge.

Last edited by ReconOne (31 Dec 2018 19:57)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Fah King Vet said:

Fah King Vet said:

And kizl could be in team BagofDicks

Fah King Vet said:

Get over yourselves ya scrubs.

Hungry Game said:

And every time you call me or someone else names on the internet it makes me and every other person who does not play RSC every day think of you as more of a nerd and weak manchild IRL so theres no need to do that. Every time you try to do that your nerd factor goes higher, get it?

Hungry Game said:

But your comeback is as if you are talking to a chimp or a 5 year old who has no capability to understand anything meanwhile not taking anything away from the post lol.

Hungry Game said:

Right, your entire reply was textbook ad hominen for christ sake. This is ad hominen vol 2, cant finish a sentence without adding get over yourself ya scrubs.

Didnt realize youd get so offended by what I said. Should have known with how sensitive people are in 2018. Any 2018 pansy should probably not read any further.

Funny how you have been slandering up and down this post though. While only offering ideas that are like not even 1/10th of the way thought through, and such a limited knowledge of the subject that you quite literally dont even make sense..

Funny how I login about 30mins a day 3days a week also....

I tried to explain to you that your idea is not viable and I also offered a viable WELL THOUGHT OUT idea.

But your too much of a sensitive cuck to see that. Lol

Anyways. Everything you an kizl said is literally irrelevant and you should maybe just step foot out there and have some fun and you may learn a bit on the subject so next time you want to speak up you may have something in your brain that actually makes sense. Or maybe you just have some learning disability that makes it possible. I'm unsure. But either way. Goodluck to you. You will need it in this world with intelligence levels that low.

I am not sensitive and your ranting has no effect on me. It doesnt matter how often you or me play. You keep bringing real life into this which is quite irrelevant. I am in a very good spot in real life and could not be more grateful for what I have. Things have really worked out well for me over the past few years. Still got no hate for you. You just dont know any better. Making the most noise does not mean your opinion is more valid than others. Your ideas are completely different than mine. If you think calling someone names helps to get the point thru its quite the opposite. Its surprising since no one has ever talked shit to my face in real life. Not once. Its easier to do that behind a computer/device in a cozy room with no real interaction. Let that sink in. As far as your ideas (in MY opnion) it does not bring more people to the PKing scene and still requires just as much time.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

IF there was a setstats option for current PKing level for FAHs idea it would work tho.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fah King Vet said:

Fah King Vet said:

And kizl could be in team BagofDicks

Fah King Vet said:

Get over yourselves ya scrubs.

Hungry Game said:

And every time you call me or someone else names on the internet it makes me and every other person who does not play RSC every day think of you as more of a nerd and weak manchild IRL so theres no need to do that. Every time you try to do that your nerd factor goes higher, get it?

Hungry Game said:

But your comeback is as if you are talking to a chimp or a 5 year old who has no capability to understand anything meanwhile not taking anything away from the post lol.

Hungry Game said:

Right, your entire reply was textbook ad hominen for christ sake. This is ad hominen vol 2, cant finish a sentence without adding get over yourself ya scrubs.

Didnt realize youd get so offended by what I said. Should have known with how sensitive people are in 2018. Any 2018 pansy should probably not read any further.

Funny how you have been slandering up and down this post though. While only offering ideas that are like not even 1/10th of the way thought through, and such a limited knowledge of the subject that you quite literally dont even make sense..

Funny how I login about 30mins a day 3days a week also....

I tried to explain to you that your idea is not viable and I also offered a viable WELL THOUGHT OUT idea.

But your too much of a sensitive cuck to see that. Lol

Anyways. Everything you an kizl said is literally irrelevant and you should maybe just step foot out there and have some fun and you may learn a bit on the subject so next time you want to speak up you may have something in your brain that actually makes sense. Or maybe you just have some learning disability that makes it possible. I'm unsure. But either way. Goodluck to you. You will need it in this world with intelligence levels that low.

TL;DR angry long text raaawwwrrr kizl doesn't play raaaawwwwrrr

I don't for a reason, because it's shit all pking.

Back in the day of rsc I had 5 bots running food to my pkers 24/7. Didn't have to pay for shit to pk.

That's the difference these days.  I gotta actually play the shitty ass skills to pk here.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

simpleaccounts Send PM

Pegi said:

i'v seen people edge sitting as a team of hundreds.

Oh the same ones you're friends with? Yes, It's obvious.

Player avatar

Fah King Vet Send PM

Lol I've geared many chars from legacy xfers just by winning tourneys n FFA'S. no Skilling. If u have skills. Hungry you the things u say conflict with eachother.

U been talkin shit. U brought "RL" into it. This is funny tho. Fact is ur idea wasnt thought out and sucked. I told you that and then u got all pissy. And I'm enjoying fuxking with you. I love to see someone who cant hold their shit together in a simple discussion. Hilarious.

Player avatar

jmoneyy Send PM

I have 6 different friends in real life that play this game here and there and we team... thats part of the game and knowing people that play the game get the fuck outta here with that nonsense

• 2 (current)
  • »