December Fixes & Additions (Recap)

Pepsi Send PM

Banned

Today, through the remainder of the 2018 Christmas Event, there will be brand new items available

1) Black Santa Hat - Sauron Drop Only

2) Green Trimmed Christmas Shield - Sauron Drop Only

3) Black Santa Top - 25.5k Tokens in the 2018 Shop

4) Black Santa Bottom - 25.5k Tokens in the 2018 Shop

unknown.png

unknown.png

Recap of December Changes and Fixes

Core:

• The reason for players getting lag spikes when they get a kill has been found and patched.
  • Friend list was rewritten for better speed upon login
  • Fixed bug within the function that requests missing npcs from server which caused major slowdown on login.

Wilderness

• 1 IP fixes: We have implemented more secure measures to prevent Multi while in a 1 IP zone.
  • Fixed bug where you could use territory bank to access your personal bank, using the quick gear buttons
  • Loot from kills while in territory will now go directly into territory bank.  This will make fighting for the territory more appealing again.
  • Edgeville Dungeon and Above the level 48 fence-line will be permanent P2P. Godmage will rotate in those areas. The rotation will be 1 day with God Mage and 2 days without God Mage.
  • F2P Wild permanent from level 1 to the level 48 fence-line. NOTE: Ranging Guild and Red Dragon Aisle will remain P2P areas
  • IP check for Team Fort is no longer blocking shared characters. Team Fort remains 1 character per IP limit.
  • Fort timer has been changed back to 5 minutes before you are able to enter on a different character.
  • East Wild has been changed. 1 IP has been removed and this zone is now 1v1.
  • Effective immediately, no more than 2 characters per IP can attack a single target (range/mage/melee). Team Fort (1 IP) and East Wild (1v1) are the only exceptions, as they each are under their own restrictions.
  • You can no longer mage or range your own character in a 1v1 zone, in order to prevent being killed or attacked by another player
  • Bug fixed where you were able to catch your target in the wilderness before the wait time was over.

Christmas Event

• Bug, where you could stand on bridge for safety at Sauron has been fixed
  • Christmas Shield and Candy Cane requirements removed, can be wielded at all levels
  • Buffed Skilling tokens to 50 per drop (was 25)
  • Updated Rudolph spawns, added a lot more, and removed inaccessible locations
  • Dexil XP will remain in Edgeville through January 2 ( event end ), for you to collect all of your double XP  ( 4x 6 hours )

NOTE: Any measures done to avoid our wilderness anti-multilogin systems will result in severe punishment, including use of multiple devices or IP addresses

Many Thanks!
n0m, Kleio, Pepsi and ALL of RSCR Staff

blahhblahh Send PM

Subscriber

wow this looks so awwwsom!

ModernBB BBCode Test
pdluaoacab1.gif

ReconOne Send PM

Any chance for a Green and black xmas cape to go along with them like the red one from last year?  Looks sick

also good thing i didnt by that extra shield when i hit 15k again..gotta farm a bit more now hah

Last edited by ReconOne (27 Dec 2018 18:04)

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

Subscriber

Lol nice

15n3nyw.jpg

Synesthesic Send PM

Subscriber

ReconOne said:

also good thing i didnt by that extra shield when i hit 15k again..gotta farm a bit more now hah

I know right! I was literally planning on doing exactly the same thing!

No.1 Ranger

x lmp x Send PM

Just tested. My mistake.

Last edited by x lmp x (28 Dec 2018 16:08)

Pepsi Send PM

Banned

x lmp x said:

But what was voted is a no-no lmao..  The wilderness poll was for the LOL's right?.. Typical.

You mean this one... that we implemented?
15b381efa05a7221bb80bacc6b090183.png

Effective immediately, no more than 2 characters per IP can attack a single target (range/mage/melee). Team Fort (1 IP) and East Wild (1v1) are the only exceptions, as they each are under their own restrictions.

Last edited by Pepsi (28 Dec 2018 16:05)

x lmp x Send PM

Pepsi said:

x lmp x said:

But what was voted is a no-no lmao..  The wilderness poll was for the LOL's right?.. Typical.

You mean this one... that we implemented?
https://i.gyazo.com/15b381efa05a7221bb8 … 090183.png

Effective immediately, no more than 2 characters per IP can attack a single target (range/mage/melee). Team Fort (1 IP) and East Wild (1v1) are the only exceptions, as they each are under their own restrictions.

Retracted my comment