Welcome to RSCRevolution!
The most developed, longest running, most active and the only FREE OldSchool RuneScape Classic Private Server.
Available for Desktop/Linux/OSX and Mobile Android Devices
1) You can no longer mage or range your own character in a 1v1 zone, in order to prevent being killed or attacked by another player
2) Bug fixed where you were able to catch your target in the wilderness before the wait time was over.
1) Christmas Shield and Candy Cane requirements removed, can be wielded at all levels
2) Buffed Skilling tokens to 50 per drop (was 25)
3) Updated Rudolph spawns, added a lot more, and removed inaccessible locations
4) Dexil XP will remain in Edgeville through January 2 ( event end ), for you to collect all of your double XP ( 4x 6 hours )
A big hint is to keep collecting tokens! Also, prepare, and practice with killing Sauron
ToS & Game Rules Ban Appeal Guidelines
When you say, "Keep collecting tokens", is what you are referring to going to be applicable to people that have yet to complete the 2017 & 2018 Christmas Quests?
Are Candy Canes no longer equivalent of a rune battle axe? Never checked what the shield gave, but did its stats change as well?
Clue Help:Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations / Sets