Gang Sabre playing as Vodka Ghost

Player avatar

Gang Sabre Send PM

It's been around 200 days since the Lega transfers and Rev seems to be thriving!

I will be online as Vodka (insert name here). Might even start posting again.

Currently I'm working on earning my 450M + bank back. If you are from Lega as well, add me as Vodka Ghost, I remember most of the big names from there.

Question; are character sales allowed? What would you like to see leveled by me if so?

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

10. Character selling is forbidden, while account sharing is merely unsupported. If you are caught selling a character or account - even for in-game GP - you will be banned. In addition, staff is unable to provide support for account sharing. If betrayed when sharing accounts, there is no recourse. We recommend that you never share your account.

People do quest services and leveling services and I think that is still OK. Just have the user create the character and pay you to level it.

Last edited by runeknight95 (27 Nov 2018 22:23)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

runeknight95 said:

10. Character selling is forbidden, while account sharing is merely unsupported. If you are caught selling a character or account - even for in-game GP - you will be banned. In addition, staff is unable to provide support for account sharing. If betrayed when sharing accounts, there is no recourse. We recommend that you never share your account.

People do quest services and leveling services and I think that is still OK. Just have the user create the character and pay you to level it.

This ^^^

Also, to be clear do not allow selling of characters from another game in exchange for items or GP here