Obligatory newbie post

Player avatar

ThoughtJunky Send PM

Hello, I just made an account and am not able to log in. Is there something I might be missing that's preventing my account from becoming active?

Player avatar

ThoughtJunky Send PM

NVM. I had to go to Character Manager first. lol

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Glad you sorted it, welcome to the game smile

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Alternatively you can click "New User" from the game client login screen, but this results in a new forum account being created with the same name (and also requires that the name is available for a character and forum account). If you want to manage multiple characters from the same forum account they should be created at the Character Manager which is where you ended up!

Any further questions don't hesitate to ask!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

ThoughtJunky Send PM

Billy said:

Alternatively you can click "New User" from the game client login screen, but this results in a new forum account being created with the same name (and also requires that the name is available for a character and forum account). If you want to manage multiple characters from the same forum account they should be created at the Character Manager which is where you ended up!

Thanks Billy! I started playing rscrevolution in late 2001 when the game was less than a year old. I've never been a hardcore player, I think the most time I've ever spent in game was about 20 hrs/wk. Never maxed any stats except on private servers with ridiculous xp multipliers. I love how tastefully done this server is! I hope this sticks around for a long time.

I'm going to play as an Ultimate Iron Man, so if there's some other players around here in that play style, I'd like some tips on getting started and a few friends to chat with in game. I'll be playing on my phone, that android client is literally THE REASON I'm here. I'm never on my PC any more, Although I read the minimum requirements for the PC client is Windows 98 so I may get an oooooold tower running just to play this game in the most authentic way possible.

Cheers,
ThoughtJunky

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

ThoughtJunky said:

Billy said:

Thanks Billy! I started playing rscrevolution in late 2001 when the game was less than a year old. I've never been a hardcore player, I think the most time I've ever spent in game was about 20 hrs/wk. Never maxed any stats except on private servers with ridiculous xp multipliers. I love how tastefully done this server is! I hope this sticks around for a long time.

I'm going to play as an Ultimate Iron Man, so if there's some other players around here in that play style, I'd like some tips on getting started and a few friends to chat with in game. I'll be playing on my phone, that android client is literally THE REASON I'm here. I'm never on my PC any more, Although I read the minimum requirements for the PC client is Windows 98 so I may get an oooooold tower running just to play this game in the most authentic way possible.

Cheers,
ThoughtJunky

Haha! Please post a setup pic if you do, I'd love to see that :'D

Best Ninja

Player avatar

ThoughtJunky Send PM

Shinobi said:

Haha! Please post a setup pic if you do, I'd love to see that :'D

Will do! I have an old PC that was donated to me, originally running 98 but upgraded to XP. Now I just need a 40LB CRT monitor and put 98 back on it. I've actually been meaning to do this for a while now for playing SIM Theme Park. I could run it in VirtualBox, but VMs are for plebs.