help

Player avatar

R0idz Send PM

haven't played rsc since rs2 came out. can anyone help me make money and get started

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

While I'm not new to RSC, I'm new to RSCR and the market here so some things may not work as well, but this is a variation of some things that I would always recommend to new players:

Gathering feathers, cowhide, or herbs (men, kharid warriors, chaos druids) to start. They all seem to sell fairly well in the auction house. You could also perhaps make a thread here asking people if they need anything gathered, or if you can do any tasks for them (like spin flax).

Then, down the line, fletching seems to make decent money here via alching, and I would assume gathering dragon bones and killing some higher level monsters can still turn a nice profit as they did in original RSC.

Anyways, welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. smile

Last edited by Leta (22 Sep 2018 03:43)

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
RSC - gone, but never forgotten.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Leta is right on the money, I'd also recommend you collect some secondary herb ingredients like limpwurts or snape grass from giants under west varrock/edge dungeon or goblins by crafting guild respectively, that can be a good way to make some extra gp while training low-mid combat.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Heeeeeeeey,
R0idz whats your ign? I give u startup cash!

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

R0idz said:

haven't played rsc since rs2 came out. can anyone help me make money and get started

If you level up magic so you can use telegrab, also get (i think it's 45 agility to hop the wall behind Falador west bank) a super quick way to make easy gp is to do as follows;

1) Teleport to Falador
2) Walk behind the west bank and hop the wall
3) Walk to the waters edge just next to the cow pen and telegrab the snape grass over the water
4) Once full, teleport back to Falador, bank and repeat step 1

This is a really easy method to make money. Snapes vary a little in price but depending on the current demand for them I have sold many at 2.5k+ each.

Best Ninja