Minor client update

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

We have released a minor update to our client, these are the following changes:

• Added commas to price entering fields, to hopefully, help players avoid mistakes while typing prices;
  • The Private tab on the client will start blinking indefinitely until you send a PM or click on the tab. Hopefully less messages will go unanswered, at the moment, the tab will blink only for a few seconds. Login or logout messages will no longer trigger the blinking.
  • Fixed bug of ashes not showing up on the ground;
  • Fixed party hats not showing up in Rares tab of the Auction House;
  • Launcher Discord invite link has been updated;
  • Fixed issue with Falador teleport tablet taking incorrect number of water runes
  • Fixed issue with talking to auctioneer to create the new armor set boxes

989c0aac9fd04dae8af19bec569a47ec.gif

549aaf9beebd373ad3c6e013cd9d8468.gif

If Android application does not update for you automatically, please uninstall it and re-download the application.

Last edited by Billy (18 Sep 2018 10:58)

3 3s Send PM

Nice one kleio

Vinkie Send PM

Kleio said:

The Private tab on the client will start blinking indefinitely until you send a PM or click on the tab. Hopefully less messages will go unanswered, at the moment, the tab will blink only for a few seconds. Login or logout messages will no longer trigger the blinking.

Thank you so much!

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Added commas to price entering fields, to hopefully, help players avoid mistakes while typing prices.

very good one! all fixes gooood!

ModernBB BBCode Test
pdluaoacab1.gif

Vexost Send PM

These commas wount let me use market with pc client. It wount add spaces/commas to the values. i can buy max 99 items, if the "each price" wount go over 1000 coins.
Also tested android version. Everytime i try to add amount it closes the client.
Tested, mobile, and bluestack latest version.

Kain1986 Send PM

Like vexost problem, same mine probs too...delete Client and reinstall and cache deleting doesnt work...so pls fix this

Greetz

Leta Send PM

Awesome, thanks. Especially love the private message tab update.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
RSC - gone, but never forgotten.

anth man Send PM

Very nice

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber