Petition for green drags in wildy

Player avatar

Dlxtrama1 Send PM

I was wondering if we got enough people to petition this could we get green drags back in Wilderness level 24 and edge I understand edge is wilderness but too populated for only 4 spawns we need more options the community is rapidly growning everyday. Alot of players agree with me

Last edited by Dlxtrama1 (6 Sep 2018 20:43)

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Twindecks Send PM

Player avatar

Mason Rahl Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

They are the in wild, in edge dungeon

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

He means back at the 24 wild spot they were in, in addition to the current spot in edgeville dungeon.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

-1 You're missing the benefit of them being in Edge dungeon. Previously you could only use P2P items to farm them according to the wildy rotation schedule. Now you have unlimited opportunities to farm them using P2P items. Super fast banking using dragon amulet teleport back to Edge, it's a win win IMO.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Dlxtrama1 Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

I'm asking for Willdy 24 and edge

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

IHMO dbones were way too easy to farm at that 1 ip spot, Dbone prices turned to shit due to them being so easy to obtain. Unless you were around for the prices of them being worthwhile farming you wouldn't understand. What are they now like 3-3.5k a bone? Shit, go back a year or so before that dragon spot they were double that. Not even worth farming for re-sale, only to bury yourself. You can collect 3-4x as many snapes vs Dbones and make more bank, now tell me that makes sense?

Best Ninja

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Shinobi said:

IHMO dbones were way too easy to farm at that 1 ip spot, Dbone prices turned to shit due to them being so easy to obtain. Unless you were around for the prices of them being worthwhile farming you wouldn't understand. What are they now like 3-3.5k a bone? Shit, go back a year or so before that dragon spot they were double that. Not even worth farming for re-sale, only to bury yourself. You can collect 3-4x as many snapes vs Dbones and make more bank, now tell me that makes sense?

Dragon bones should never have cost that much to begin with.  Training on dragons also gives high value drops besides the bones plus it gives combat XP, so you can't compare bones to snapes.

+1 add more green dragons.  It adds another PK spot.

Last edited by S O B BSpace (6 Sep 2018 22:55)

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Just keep both? Why is that such a problem. It's not like d bones were 7-8k ea anymore lol they barely even sell at 3.
It's gay, but it does also offers 2 PK'ing spots instead of one. One is 1ip, other is multi so you can actually defend yourself, I think it'll bring lots of fights.

Last edited by Badboy666 (7 Sep 2018 01:32)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

I'd like to see both spots. That said, I am not at the point of farming them yet myself so my opinion on this particular subject isn't worth much - but last I was in Edge Dungeon it seemed awfully crowded. It's always nice to see some good fights and competition, but I'd rather it be a wee bit more spread out. Then again, it my settle down in a few days.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
RSC - gone, but never forgotten.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

-1 You're missing the benefit of them being in Edge dungeon. Previously you could only use P2P items to farm them according to the wildy rotation schedule. Now you have unlimited opportunities to farm them using P2P items. Super fast banking using dragon amulet teleport back to Edge, it's a win win IMO.

It's definitely a lot less efficient to bank from edge, compared to p2p east wild.
Not only do you have to fight your way through the dragons and earth warriors, to beyond the sling before teleporting out, the walk back takes a long time and it's riskier, with no way to teleport out in case of a pker, alongside being a hotspot location and having no ip restrictions.
I wonder what the intention of staff was behind moving them. The p2p side is nice, but there's only enough dragons for one person, and I'm sure some people will just drop an account there 24/7 while pking nearby or holding the hotspot. East was generally free, and still decent during f2p wild due to easy banking and being able to gain distance on pkers. Guess I'll have to train agility in order to train prayer at taverly. Oh wait, wildy course is camped by some sad individuals with bows and poisoned arrows behind fences.

Having edge greens in addition to east wildy ones would mean having an alternative during f2p wildy times, albeit with additional risk and banking time.

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

-1 edge is fine

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

So since green dragons have been moved, the spawns in edge dungeon are completely controlled by pk groups.  I've seen people with 7-8 naked rangers keeping everyone out.  This can't be what was intended when they were moved.  Why were they even moved in the first place?  What was wrong with having them in 1 IP wilderness?

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

-1 Dragon Bones are the top tier bone. As such, they should have the premium price tag.

When Green Dragons were in their previous location Dragon Bone prices plummeted. More so than, I believe, should be indicative of their title of being the top tier bone.

Their current location in Edge dungeon motivates more traffic in that area and more PKing as a result. High risk, high reward. I believe this is a healthy move for that scene.

Additionally, it has restored Dragon Bone prices to something comparable to what I believe they should cost being the most optimal option for leveling a difficult skill - Prayer.

Keep the Greens in Edge and certainly do not add them back to their previous location in addition to Edge.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

I agree with Synesthesic. Why should I see 15,000 dragon bones in the AH? That alone tells me its way to easy to farm Dbones.
Hard -1 for me.

Player avatar

Kuzarath Send PM

+1 to having both spots. They're both in wild, the risk is already there. Farming dbones still takes time, and arguably Edge is even faster than east. All you gotta do is ropeswing, tele and walk back. It's highly concentrated farming. At least east you had to walk up to tele node, tele to se castle, walk down to edge, then zeonk back and walk back down through wildy.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

The greens in edge dungeon is the best spot by far. The other spots were all way too easy to farm and overflow bones into the economy and you could run from seeing a pker a mile away. Good job whoevers idea this was. Leave em there or take em out completely. And a huge - 1 to having both spots... Too many Dbones in game is one of the worst things for the game. Dragons are supposed to be a challenge.

Last edited by Nocashkilla (30 Sep 2018 18:42)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

+1 and also add them inside fort would increase pking