Real RSC best stat builds

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Just something I have always been wondering about. Why did everyone believe/buy into the idea that all the attack levels ending with 2 and 6 were superior? I vaguely remember there was someone early in 2002 who got 92 attack and found out that this attack level never hit zeros. I could be making this up, it really has been forever since and I was most definitely a young kid/a noob back then. Does anyone have proof or any reason why levels like 42/46/52/56/62 etc... were deemed to be the best? Pkers Like Mrs PK, Naz1, Monstaboy had those attack levels (72/82) and said it the best but why? Not an interesting question but its keeping me restless and Id really like to know.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Leta Send PM

While there very well may be a higher hit chance associated with certain builds or levels, personally I always boiled it down to superstition and theorized that it was just something that just became part of RSC culture over time, whether it worked or not.

RSC has always been the unknown. It has always been difficult to fact check certain rumours about RSC, so a lot of answers and general RSC knowledge came through word of mouth (or word of type..), which if not able to be easily disproven was often believed.

That said, I love numbers and statistics, so it would be fascinating to know if there really is a reason in the code as to why certain levels may, or may not, out-perform others. I've spent a lot of time wondering about this, too!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
RSC - gone, but never forgotten.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Hitting remains a formulae, so it really is just mathematics. The higher you are, the better you'll hit. But personally, Ive always had the feeling, lets say 66 attack, hitted better than any other level on 40 def. Its just a mix of 66 gives a better purcentage than 65 and down, and I didnt rly noticed a difference between 66 and 67+ to 80. I guess its just mentally that people have their own prefered levels and trusted em (I prefered 94 attack over 99 on original) despite being statistically inferior. I had the feeling it was hitting the same as 99, but allowed me to make my opponents start 3 pieces bare when staking because of HP levels, so it added up being good for me.

Last edited by Badboy666 (11 Aug 2018 15:46)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

best results i ever had were with 99 stats on real RSC. I dont care what anyone says. there were no "glitched" stats.

Player avatar

griffter Send PM

DMM2_Participant

In rsc I always went with the 1s. 41 atk 81str etc. I just heard it was just as likely as to hit as 50 atk. Obviously as a 12 year old I was dumb.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

best results i ever had were with 99 stats on real RSC. I dont care what anyone says. there were no "glitched" stats.

Oi hi matt smile nice still seeing u forums.

On topic. Personally, i always went with what was lucky to me and sticked with it. I felt confident with 42-60-66-88-94-99 attack. Hitted pretty hard in wild and staking, so I sticked with em for personal reasons... but technically, any level could be better depending on the day and the RGN's you're getting at that specific time.

Last edited by Badboy666 (7 Sep 2018 01:26)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

GLeU said:

Oi hi matt smile nice still seeing u forums.

On topic. Personally, i always went with what was lucky to me and sticked with it. I felt confident with 42-60-66-88-94-99 attack. Hitted pretty hard in wild and staking, so I sticked with em for personal reasons... but technically, any level could be better depending on the day and the RGN's you're getting at that specific time.

hey marc. I browse once every few months. no desire to play still though.