Remove 1ip wild from east side

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Dunkonjordan23 said:

BUMP. this issue needs solved. it is a huge problem.. i think the points that started this conversation were over looked? and need 2 be reviewed. im also ok with a max char limit per ip and make the entire wild 3 char max then remove ALL 1ip besides fort....

the wild is SUPER DEAD i log in and never any action anymore... i almost have 2 go to rscr discord and tag people . then talk shit 2 them 2 get them 2 take my rune sets....

added a char max limit may improve the wild? has it ever been tried?

Yee it has and it hasn't worked. The limits just suck ass. Whole varrock wildy is 1IP and no1 pks there but yet they just cry on forums about it. The only PK i've gotten in the past few days is charwars lol, and they wouldn't happen with any char limits, same with flat wars they would be pretty much done when they would only last 5 mins, i've realized it too that wildy is pretty much dead, i've fought 1v3-5 alone for hours past 3 days on lower lvls, only way im getting any action and still they cry, and once it gets to 1vs2 or 1vs1 they run and log out. That's why PKing is dead. Everyones acting like a bunch of fucking pussies and their ego can't handle losing a ruby amulet of strength. Adding any limits how many chars u can use would just kill it more.  1 Day a week of 1ip would be better.

Also, it's summer and its extremely hot in Europe atleast, people are enjoying it !

Player avatar

rappsyyy Send PM

Jauro for admin plz. On a serious note; 1 IP wild on the east side is pretty pointless. Very few people pk there and it makes using those areas to train or farm pointless. The only people that are looking to pk there are looking for trainers and farmers. It also means we can't multi the revenant who is currently never farmed because the risk and effort dont lead to enough reward.

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

East side never been popular, multi, 1 ip, or 1 v 1 area

Player avatar

Dunkonjordan23 Send PM

subscriber

im just trying 2 protect my my trainers at range guild or even be able 2 park a banker next 2 him so  i can hold arrows with out abusing the so easily abuse able 1 ip thing .. same for revenant. same for green dragons. or even white berries... why is it so wrong 2 use 2 accounts 2 do these things?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kk6e6Jq.png[/img]

Player avatar

rappsyyy Send PM

Certain people wanted 1ip there so they can pk farmers and trainers. That's the only pk you will find there. Either that or people message friends to come help them from getting ganged while farming/skilling/training since they can't protect their own accounts without abusing 1ip

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Dunno why it still hasn't been removed yet. Maybe we should spam discord to be more vocal? 1ip east wild is crazily useless.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.