Rest Easy Annabelle, A True Legend

Player avatar

Swedstoner Send PM

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Eric has used my email for this account and I really wanted to say something to all of you.

This is Heather his girlfriend. I spent the passed 11 years with this man.  From the beginning he was always on this game.  He would just zone out and get lost in it.  I remember the countless nights of extreme clicking,  I would wake up and say your clicking too loud lol.  He would say "sorry honey I'm pking" or "hold on I gotta catch this f***." I never got into it but he tried to get me to play. He got our daughter to go fishing for him numerous times.  When she was born all the way back in 2008 he made sure I got rest and cradled her in 1 arm and clicked away in the other while I slept. Our son was born in 2013 and guess what, he did the same. I'm not sure of names but I'm sure you'll know who you are,  he did speak greatly about the friends he made here.  I'd make fun of him when he would smile at the screen,  I'd ask why he is smiling and he usually said "my friend on the games funny as hell". I'd smile just because he was,  even though I called him a dork afterwards. For those who made donations for my family,  I'm extremely thankful. That money is for our kids,  he was our provider and it will get hard. I can not believe how thoughtful and amazing you guys are.  Any amount makes a true difference,  I thank you all with all my heart.  The statue makes me cry,  he would be so happy. And now I'm crying again...
Even though it's just a statue in a game,  you have no idea how honored I know he would feel.  This game and his friends here were a big part of his life.  Also thank you Ryan (to my kids Uncle Ryan) for sharing this information with me.

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Eric has used my email for this account and I really wanted to say something to all of you.

This is Heather his girlfriend. I spent the passed 11 years with this man.  From the beginning he was always on this game.  He would just zone out and get lost in it.  I remember the countless nights of extreme clicking,  I would wake up and say your clicking too loud lol.  He would say "sorry honey I'm pking" or "hold on I gotta catch this f***." I never got into it but he tried to get me to play. He got our daughter to go fishing for him numerous times.  When she was born all the way back in 2008 he made sure I got rest and cradled her in 1 arm and clicked away in the other while I slept. Our son was born in 2013 and guess what, he did the same. I'm not sure of names but I'm sure you'll know who you are,  he did speak greatly about the friends he made here.  I'd make fun of him when he would smile at the screen,  I'd ask why he is smiling and he usually said "my friend on the games funny as hell". I'd smile just because he was,  even though I called him a dork afterwards. For those who made donations for my family,  I'm extremely thankful. That money is for our kids,  he was our provider and it will get hard. I can not believe how thoughtful and amazing you guys are.  Any amount makes a true difference,  I thank you all with all my heart.  The statue makes me cry,  he would be so happy. And now I'm crying again...
Even though it's just a statue in a game,  you have no idea how honored I know he would feel.  This game and his friends here were a big part of his life.  Also thank you Ryan (to my kids Uncle Ryan) for sharing this information with me.

Just heart wrenching sad beautiful words, so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Had many battles with and against Eric in-game in the wilderness and many heated discussions on the forums over the years I've known him, he really was such a valuable member of our community, I saw him help out so many new players and help get tons of people out in the wilderness PKing. Eric and I were at each others throats from time to time over the years but all in the name of good fun, when it's all said and done and the wars in the wilderness are over, we are one big family here in this community and remain good friends

Rest in peace Eric.

Turtles

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Thank you so much for sharing those words Heather.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Wow Heather.... U made me get some tears.. Beautiful words & well spoken..

Im so sorry for ur loss.. Unbeliveable.. And Eric will always be rememberd in the community of RSClassic, No doubt!
I wish you the best and take care of you and the lovely kids.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Much love!

/ Tim

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

So sorry for your Lost Heather, ive got two kids of My own and cant Imagine what You and Them are going thru. My thought are with You

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

ogjuice Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Wow, even though I never got a chance to talk to this amazing guy (and pker) my heart goes out to his family. Just reading that gave me chills, its amazing what this game brings people. So many amazing people that I have made friends with are like my brothers. Eric was our brother and he is missed. Truly this brought tears and smiles and is so heavy. Lets pray for our brother's significant other and their children!

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

RIP Eric

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Thank you all for the kind words.

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

KlopReborn Send PM

Rest in peace brother

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

L2pk (learn to pk) Heather!!!!! Thats what eric would want me to say to you! Haha! He was a good dude. We are all just a chat away. Take care and extremely sorry for your loss.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

rest easy s4w

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Hazy420 Send PM

subscriber

Can't believe what I just read
You were 1 of my best and longest friends from classic rest easy my bro you know I'll be smoking 1 for you !!

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

L2pk (learn to pk) Heather!!!!! Thats what eric would want me to say to you! Haha! He was a good dude. We are all just a chat away. Take care and extremely sorry for your loss.

lol reines.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Walooploop Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Never an end, only new beginnings. Life is fragile, life is rare. Embrace every moment for better or worse.

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

Didn't know eric, but wish I dead. sorry for your loss guys.. I know he found his way to his proverbial Lumby..

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

all I can say is that as a person who has been researching NDE-s for years is that the soul will live on, after we die, we return to our real home aka the source... he is feeling great probably rn being finally at our true home and u will eventually meet him again.. I know this sounds like such a bs, but trust me, its not.. . I have been researching everything about it for years... I am just saying this in hope of bringing some comfort to you.

Player avatar

onelastpk Send PM

Used to fight you at border on Cody sniper I always thought you were really hard to take down, Rest In Peace buddy!

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Truly a great pker. Probably pked a thousand r2h here

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

hieptown Send PM

RIP
you taught me alot,
HUY