Slowing Down

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

Opinion on if a timer for preventing died accounts using zeonk for 3 minutes, applying it to all obes and applying it to users logging in.

Idea being if you attack someone who crys on voice, 7-15 more don't log in and instantly teleport in.

Plus the fort is stupid rn, whoever dies first returns before the next person has dropped and basically means the team that looses ends up winning.

Thoughts?

Player avatar

Rsc&moto Send PM

Please dont.. The 1min 20secs is bad enough. And having the portals back in is good for droiders / 1 flats guys in wars. Why should i be able to use 4chars and continue fighting but if little timmy gets targetted first he dies in 14secs. Thats his only flat. U dont want himto have a chance to get back to the action?
Us multi guys will simply switch chars. No biggie. But what about little timmy? Gotta think about the lil man nyx

Last edited by Rsc&moto (27 May 2018 15:22)

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

No. My opinion the timer should be even faster. If you make it like 3 mins, then the people with more accounts has a huge advantage of those who just have like 1-3 who need to bank and gear the same time they are pking.

And yeah idk i think something should be done with fort it's annoying as hell when you're trying to pk alone there against 3 guys ( who wont fight 3vs3) and theres no way u can help yourself, or if theres a war it dies off pretty quickly, or the droiders who abuse the Ip limit shit has a huge advantage.

Would be nice to test what fort would be without any IP limits? Since east wildy is 1ip zone now? If doesn't work, could always revert back.

Last edited by Jauro2 (27 May 2018 15:26)

Player avatar

Rsc&moto Send PM

I agree. Should be faster. And all the 1ip area rules should be thrown out.. Its garbage. Theres better solutions.

Portal needs to be only 1min timer.
Wildy needs removal of all zoning. Zoning is very bad.

Player avatar

hit em up Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Rsc&moto said:

I agree. Should be faster. And all the 1ip area rules should be thrown out.. Its garbage. Theres better solutions.

Portal needs to be only 1min timer.
Wildy needs removal of all zoning. Zoning is very bad.

+1

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

Rsc&moto said:

Please dont.. The 1min 20secs is bad enough. And having the portals back in is good for droiders / 1 flats guys in wars. Why should i be able to use 4chars and continue fighting but if little timmy gets targetted first he dies in 14secs. Thats his only flat. U dont want himto have a chance to get back to the action?
Us multi guys will simply switch chars. No biggie. But what about little timmy? Gotta think about the lil man nyx

Well

1. You can't get back into the fort by switching characters.
2. Not all fighting occurs were multi accounts are parked.

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

Jauro2 said:

Would be nice to test what fort would be without any IP limits? Since east wildy is 1ip zone now? If doesn't work, could always revert back.

It can never happen, I could park all flats there and multi the resources and flood the economy, it's not designed to be 1ip and it won't be.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

nyx6 said:

Jauro2 said:

It can never happen, I could park all flats there and multi the resources and flood the economy, it's not designed to be 1ip and it won't be.

That's why the fort needs a change in general, change pretty much everything about it, make it interesting and something ''new'' again so people fight over it.

And no you wouldn't be able to do that m8 because i'd destroy u

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Sosa said:

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

the thing about the timer is who it favors depends entirely on the setup of those fighting currently

for example lets say swordzpire has 10 at fort and we have 6. we somehow manage to be destroying them despite the odds, but just as we are about even in numbers the first of theirs we killed starts coming back to the fight on the characters they died on.. etc.

the other side of it is castle fighting where one group massively outsizes the other team purely in terms of multilogging ability and numbers of alts.
if several of one group doesn't have a lot of alts or cant work out how to use them effectively, they need to be able to come back relatively quickly on the characters they died on, to compensate for the extra fresh alt logins from the other team

Why does the advantage always rely on who can function on the most alts..? That's not what the game is about imo lmao

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Loot3d Send PM

look at all these non pkers going -1 lol...

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Loot3d said:

This would just help the pkers who have the most accounts.

Player avatar

suvivalist Send PM

Jauro2 said:

Loot3d said:

No it wouldn't, not every fight is castle zzz

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

suvivalist said:

Jauro2 said:

Loot3d said:

Exactly. You're on lvl 30 wildy fighting with 3 flats, you die on 2 and keep fighting on 1, whilst regearing the other 2 and trying to port back out to help yourself, against someone who has 10 flats (i've realized most of the people here who pk on flats has like 5+) You will have no chance.

The pking is better and more active than ever don't start to change things around it.

Player avatar

suvivalist Send PM

Jauro2 said:

suvivalist said:

Jauro2 said:

Exactly. You're on lvl 30 wildy fighting with 3 flats, you die on 2 and keep fighting on 1, whilst regearing the other 2 and trying to port back out to help yourself, against someone who has 10 flats (i've realized most of the people here who pk on flats has like 5+) You will have no chance.

The pking is better and more active than ever don't start to change things around it.

But he couldn't port the 10 flats in....

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

suvivalist said:

Jauro2 said:

suvivalist said:

Obviously he could, since the timer would only prevent accounts who have just died from porting in. And he would have the accounts parked in wildy, and it would take just 10secs to tele where u want to with obelisk... think my friend, think smile

Player avatar

suvivalist Send PM

Jauro2 said:

suvivalist said:

Jauro2 said:

Obviously he could, since the timer would only prevent accounts who have just died from porting in. And he would have the accounts parked in wildy, and it would take just 10secs to tele where u want to with obelisk... think my friend, think smile

applying it to all obes and applying it to users logging in.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

suvivalist said:

Jauro2 said:

suvivalist said:

applying it to all obes and applying it to users logging in.

Oops, my bad there, misread. BUT, that's just even more stupid if you mean you cannot log another char in for next 3 minutes after you have died? Then the wars would last only few mins... Pking is more active than ever, don't try to change it with these limitations because usually, as we've seen countless of times before just fuck things up.

half of the wildy is already 1IP isn't that enough :S