Pappy - Lost My Items problem

Player avatar

VonKlopstock Send PM

After hours of searching, I can't take it anymore - I cannot for the life of me find a bronze axe drop.

I have gotten the gloves, spade, meat and cape, however it seems impossible for me to get the axe to drop.

Firstly, buying one from Bob wont work. That's fine. However, Barbarians, Zombies and Goblins are supposed to drop the axe (either common or uncommon drops), yet after hours and hours of fighting- not a single axe.

I have also searched all around Fally. I just want it done.

Check out my gaming review series, Review in a Breath, at www.youtube.com/classicmiddleton

Player avatar

RSC&moto2 Send PM

you just unlucky bro. it seems the items we are in search of are always the most elusive. keep killin zombies, maybe go to entrana? their drops could possibly be turned up there for lost city needs? I doubt it but, just keep trying. Sometimes the little things can be the biggest pain big_smile

Player avatar

Mod Lucki Send PM

Banned

Did you ever find the bronze axe?

Every adventure requires a first step..

Player avatar

VonKlopstock Send PM

Mod Lucki said:

Did you ever find the bronze axe?

Unfortunately, no. I've spent hours at each mob in multiple locations, to the point where I am convinced they don't drop.

Tried buying one on the ah, but that doesn't register either. I have run out of ideas.

Check out my gaming review series, Review in a Breath, at www.youtube.com/classicmiddleton

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

HI,
Papi's lost axe can be found here
unknown.png

Directly across from the general store, on the 2nd floor of the shield shop smile

Player avatar

VonKlopstock Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

HI,
Papi's lost axe can be found here
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

Directly across from the general store, on the 2nd floor of the shield shop smile

I fucking love you x

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Player avatar

Hamby Send PM

This quest is glitched for me. I've found all the items in Falador and it's only counting the cooked meat and leather gloves. Also "Pappy- Go help the little guy." I've completed Dorics quest and he wont let me finish it.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Hamby said:

This quest is glitched for me. I've found all the items in Falador and it's only counting the cooked meat and leather gloves. Also "Pappy- Go help the little guy." I've completed Dorics quest and he wont let me finish it.

You need to collect the items after you have started the mini-quest.
Only items that are naturally spawned (on the floor) and NPC item drops count.

I'm assuming you forgot one of these two steps?

Player avatar

Hamby Send PM

Mod Vinkie said:

Hamby said:

You need to collect the items after you have started the mini-quest.
Only items that are naturally spawned (on the floor) and NPC item drops count.

I'm assuming you forgot one of these two steps?

I started the quest and went looking for the items. On the checklist is shows i have found only cooked meat and leather gloves. When I pick up the axe Pepsi mentioned above it doesnt register. Same with the red Cape and spade.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Hamby said:

I started the quest and went looking for the items. On the checklist is shows i have found only cooked meat and leather gloves. When I pick up the axe Pepsi mentioned above it doesnt register. Same with the red Cape and spade.

Looks like you're right. It isn't registering the items, so at the moment it is not possible to finish this mini-quest. It has been added to our bug tracker.

Player avatar

Tleilaxu Send PM

Mod Vinkie said:

Hamby said:

Looks like you're right. It isn't registering the items, so at the moment it is not possible to finish this mini-quest. It has been added to our bug tracker.

New member here, greatly appreciate the server. Thanks.

I'm having the same problem of pick up of items not being registered for several quests besides Pappys lost items:
Archer - are you a true archer?
David Fisher - Shrimp Scampi
Guard Rowan - Shopping List.
Alice - Stew Ingredients.

Player avatar

Hamby Send PM

Was able to finish the quest today. Items registered.

Player avatar

frionos Send PM

Cant end this quest(