Welcome new mods, new Revenant wildy boss

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

Some applicants were just too new to the server or didn't have a long enough history of helping players in their logs, or working with the community. So just because you didn't make mod doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time

Applied 6 times helps 100s of players donated hats to the server. I am professional and nice person. My idea have been put in the server and are still here 4 years and never had a opportunity. clearly the staff has something againts me.. Just disappointing.

Maybe they do.  What are you going to do about it?

Then again, maybe they are getting close to but trying to avoid all players being mods.  That would be kinda weird...

Last edited by Eww Bald (17 May 2018 19:27)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

Some applicants were just too new to the server or didn't have a long enough history of helping players in their logs, or working with the community. So just because you didn't make mod doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time

Applied 6 times helps 100s of players donated hats to the server. I am professional and nice person. My idea have been put in the server and are still here 4 years and never had a opportunity. clearly the staff has something againts me.. Just disappointing.

Then again, maybe they are getting close to but trying to avoid all players being mods.  That would be kinda weird...

Id just like to no why and should be told because ive seen people get mod with only being here 2 to 4 months get it. Ive seen players rwt and get banned for it and get mod. Ive seen players troll and get mod. Ive seen players bug abuse and get mod.  Ive seen it all in the past years ive help 100s of players,donated to the server which brougjt more player and money to the server when i did a 6 week event for hats. I dont cause trouble i just play so i wanna know why i am not given a chance but as stated above those users where given a chance. Id make a great mod hands down just didnt get again. Im not mad at all just confused

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

seriously give jedi a chance  ... he knows every aspect of the game ,  i've personally seen him help dozens of players , hes gotten people to play the server, what more can you ask for

Last edited by Sosa (17 May 2018 21:37)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

bowtech1 Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

Id just like to no why and should be told because ive seen people get mod with only being here 2 to 4 months get it. Ive seen players rwt and get banned for it and get mod. Ive seen players troll and get mod. Ive seen players bug abuse and get mod.  Ive seen it all in the past years ive help 100s of players,donated to the server which brougjt more player and money to the server when i did a 6 week event for hats. I dont cause trouble i just play so i wanna know why i am not given a chance but as stated above those users where given a chance. Id make a great mod hands down just didnt get again. Im not mad at all just confused

seriously this guy is a real role model for RSCR why hasnt he gotten a chance at being a mod? when maddog hasnt helped any new players or anyone besides his team members

+1 jedi for mod

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

Dunno.  Maybe you've got to be part of the "in-crowd" to get modship.  Maybe you gotta kiss serious ass behind closed doors to get it.  Maybe you gotta know someone.  Who knows.  Billy, wanna let us in on it?

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

HankBlockHitta Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

ive seen people get mod with only being here 2 to 4 months get it. Ive seen players rwt and get banned for it and get mod. Ive seen players troll and get mod. Ive seen players bug abuse and get mod.

Real talk.

No face, No case!

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

bowtech1 said:

JediMindTrix said:

Eww Bald said:

seriously this guy is a real role model for RSCR why hasnt he gotten a chance at being a mod? when maddog hasnt helped any new players or anyone besides his team members

+1 jedi for mod

Maddog a mod... What a joke lmao

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Killed about 15 of these things and I'm going to say not worth.
If a NPC takes a whole team to kill it it should have some decent drops. I like everything about the NPC, but in terms of loot vs time it just isn't worth.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Dunkonjordan23 said:

(cmann is now wellasuaual in game)

Wellasusual is Mod Rah, a completely different person!

I understand why some people put down the mods or grandstand, it's frustrating to not have your ideal choices or get picked yourself. Just remember, these are volunteers who are freely giving their time and effort to help our community, so literally the least you could do is give them a chance.

re: Revenant, it will be tweaked as we rebalance our plan for NPC bosses. KBD, Reaper, Revenant, and upcoming bosses should all be worth fighting and relevant in their own ways.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Mod Dark Send PM

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. To those who are unsure, all I can say is that I'm here to make RSCR a better, more fun place for everyone and I'm gonna do my damndest to change all y'all minds.

This is a great game with a great community. We're all here for the same reason, no one of us want to see it disappear.

Thanks for the opportunity.please feel free to message me here or in game with any questions and I'll do my best to answer as openly and honestly as I can.

Challenge 30: A pistols only King of the Hill game against the elite opposition.
A good way to find out how many times you can die in 10 minutes.

Player avatar

Mod Dog Send PM

Banned

Thanks guys and thank you staff team for giving me this opportunity.
We'll do our best and we won't disappoint you guys.
Peace n love

Player avatar

Mod Joey Send PM

Thank you all for the support as you all know I am Joeyblue I'm more then glad to help  with anything  I'm going to serve as the best mod as I can. Yes I have a lot more to learn but I'll get there

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Mod Dog said:

Thanks guys and thank you staff team for giving me this opportunity.
We'll do our best and we won't disappoint you guys.
Peace n love

Gotta work on that englando broski wink.

Grattis dock. Du har varit här länge.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Mod Dog Send PM

Banned

bowtech1 said:

+1 jedi for mod

Hello new guy! Welcome to RSCR. Pm me here or ingame if you want a 'Start up package' .

Trupk3r said:

Maddog a mod... What a joke lmao

It's not a joke.

Trupk3r said:

Grattis dock. Du har varit här länge.= Congratulations though. You've been here for a long time.

Thank you tru !

Last edited by Mod Dog (18 May 2018 12:12)

Player avatar

Mod Tomten Send PM

I want to thank everyone who has welcomed and gratulated me both in game and here on forum!
And to those who doubt me and think I was a bad choice for mod all I can say is I hope you really give me a chance and I will do everything I can for this community and its players!

And thanks to the staffteam for giving me this chance!

THANKS!

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

We welcome the new Mods!  To you doubters, please give them a chance to learn the ropes and show you that they are here to help support Rev and it's players!  It is not as easy as you might think!  big_smile

Also, congrats to Terror on Senior!

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Maybe y'all SHOULD treat modship like it's someone you're paying.  That might raise the bar a little and increase the overall quality of mods.  Mod Dark is cool, btw.

P.S-. I don't wanna be a mod lol.

Last edited by Eww Bald (18 May 2018 13:17)

Player avatar

Mod Dark Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Mod Dark is cool, btw.

*blushes*

Challenge 30: A pistols only King of the Hill game against the elite opposition.
A good way to find out how many times you can die in 10 minutes.

Player avatar

Wornred20 Send PM

subscriber

What's wrong with client? Ever sense it updated I can't play. I even tried to delete the apk and reinstall.

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I don't know about the other mods, but I can vouch for Maddog. He's been around quite awhile and I cant remember him ever really causing any shit to the best of my knowledge.  I know I've been on RSCR off and on since June 2016 and he's been here since then

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old