Transfer your RSCLegacy Characters!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Administrator

Hi everyone, we are finally ready to transfer accounts from RSCLegacy! Thank you for waiting so patiently.

Click here to transfer your RSCLegacy characters to RSCRevolution. You will have to log into your old RSCLegacy forum account.

If you don't remember your forum password, you should still be able to recover it from that website as long as you used your real email.

If you have any other problems, please contact staff and we will assist you manually.

(Please note that while your experience and quests will be preserved, no items will be transferred - sorry!).

Best regards,
n0m, Billy, and RSCRevolution Staff

2343fbef623690258d7bb42c43af171c.png

I'm Billy, I run RSCR with n0m and Kleio!
Reach me at our Discord, or message me here.
Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

worked fine fo rme

Last edited by JediMindTrix (7 May 2018 13:44)

RSCRevolution is a 100% professional and devoted team. Our main goal is to replicate Runescape Classic like the golden years and keep it alive for years to come. What u can expect when joining RSCRevolution? We offer a lag free server, push constant updates, have honest staff and mods. We invite u to join the server to find everything else we offer and start a great journey at RSCRevolution.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

I have no idea what my forum account was called unfortunately. I can provide you with other proof to my accs though I gues.

DrMix Send PM

subscriber

The site is down

caze Send PM

So it’s telling me that I need to make a new forum name to xfer, I made new says already in, so I tried most random ass names. They are saying in use as well anyone else havin this problem?

I fun I Send PM

The website is down

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Can confirm the website is down

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

The transfer website is down to fix issues that came up with it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

DrMix Send PM

subscriber

I think one issue is that many of us are transferring a forum account linked to an existing email on revolution.

Is the best fix to enable us to change our legacy forum email before transferring?

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

The transfer website is down to fix issues that came up with it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

n0m what course of action can I do if I don't know my forum account? I believe have relevant details to easily trace the ownership of my char at leg.
Thanks to the team for finally allowing these xfers, good on you.

sniemann Send PM

Alright now that you guys stopped to take care of other servers players, are you going to finish Slayer any time soon? We've been waiting a year sad

Player avatar

Mod Pepsi Send PM

mod

sniemann said:

Alright now that you guys stopped to take care of other servers players, are you going to finish Slayer any time soon? We've been waiting a year sad

As it stands, Rev owns legacy, so we are taking care of what is ours.

Slayer is still being worked on. It is a tedious process making those sprites

Want to have an original RSC item that was never released into the game?  Try your hand at completing DOOM CULT QUESTLINE !
TREASURE TRAILS HELP
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES

Jonny5tud Send PM

sniemann said:

It isn't about taking care of other servers players, it is taking care of players that want to play and grow the community. I for one can wait for Slayer if the community stays strong. Rather play with a good sized player base than have slayer and play with nobody.

m a x Send PM

Jonny5tud said:

sniemann said:

It isn't about taking care of other servers players, it is taking care of players that want to play and grow the community. I for one can wait for Slayer if the community stays strong. Rather play with a good sized player base than have slayer and play with nobody.

john gets it. not many in the rsc community left we need to take care of whos left.

White Walker Send PM

I get error 404 atm - as others have mentioned.. is there a way to lookup our forum accounts via email or via characters then verify ownership that route? TBH.. I made a forum and didn't really consider it too much past that, I posted forum updates, etc - but I can't remember the forum name I used, as I stayed logged in.

Player avatar

Mod Pepsi Send PM

mod

n0m had to take the transfer interface offline temp, due to a glitch in the system.  ETA is tomorrow!

Want to have an original RSC item that was never released into the game?  Try your hand at completing DOOM CULT QUESTLINE !
TREASURE TRAILS HELP
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES

Jonny5tud Send PM

m a x said:

Jonny5tud said:

sniemann said:

john gets it. not many in the rsc community left we need to take care of whos left.

Definitely get it.. I have been a part of almost every rscps community there has been. Some lasted years, some lasted weeks, but they were all unique and awesome in their own way. However, they all stopped being fun when the player base dropped to near 0 and I was left being awesome all by myself. haha. The only thing that ties me to all rsc's is my name. Micki G. Most wont remember me, because I'm a dirty skiller, but meh. I was part of the original Chef clan, before they were main stream. XD

Eww Bald Send PM

Jonny5tud said:

Definitely get it.. I have been a part of almost every rscps community there has been. Some lasted years, some lasted weeks, but they were all unique and awesome in their own way. However, they all stopped being fun when the player base dropped to near 0 and I was left being awesome all by myself. haha. The only thing that ties me to all rsc's is my name. Micki G. Most wont remember me, because I'm a dirty skiller, but meh. I was part of the original Chef clan, before they were main stream. XD

Not only does he get it, he's famous!!!

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

veela Send PM

I xfered the forum account to REV but theres no characters under it.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Transfer website is now back up. All issues should be resolved.