New client released.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

A new client version has been released, if updater does not automatically download the new version for you on mobile, please uninstall the application and download it again. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

The new client release resolves issue of client settings not saving correctly, for example combat selector showing that you are training one thing, when you're actually gaining experience from another. Also the new client enabled Free For All event to use complete anonymization of players.

Player avatar

Cyryx Send PM

What's new about it?

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

prolly the same thing as the wilderness combat update.... they wont tell you.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

spiritwaves Send PM

It won't let me install..

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Cyryx said:

What's new about it?

The client release resolves issue of client settings not saving correctly, for example combat selector showing that you are training one thing, when you're actually gaining experience from another.

Player avatar

Dizasta90 Send PM

I've tried 4 times now to install and when I try to open the download folder it asks me to update to install then will not install.. What is going on?

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Mobile users have to uninstall their current version before installing the latest apk

Player avatar

bjgarska Send PM

subscriber

Deleted old apk, and uninstalled. Installed, and updated... stuck at 100% on loading screen for minutes, did this a few times, can't get pass the loading screen.

Pm me in game, let's chat, very helpful.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

It should not be promoting for an update from the latest apk download.
If it is, tell it no

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Great fix.

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Smoke Some Send PM

bjgarska said:

Deleted old apk, and uninstalled. Installed, and updated... stuck at 100% on loading screen for minutes, did this a few times, can't get pass the loading screen.

I have the same problem...

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Smoke Some said:

bjgarska said:

Once you Uninstall, delete old versions from your download folder, then download from the site and reinstall....

If it prompts for update when opening , tell it no.  his should only happen once if it is happening.  But, you must tell it no

Player avatar

Rome Send PM

subscriber

Kleio said:

combat selector showing that you are training one thing, when you're actually gaining experience from another.

If we got unwanted xp b/c of this glitch is there a fix for that?

Player avatar

Smoke Some Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

Smoke Some said:

bjgarska said:

Once you Uninstall, delete old versions from your download folder, then download from the site and reinstall....

If it prompts for update when opening , tell it no.  his should only happen once if it is happening.  But, you must tell it no

Thks, it works again smile