Welcoming RSCLegacy Transfers!

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

well. i approve of letting more players into this game. might stimulate the economy a tad too.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Farcat Send PM

Thank you! This is awesome and highly appreciated! I dove back into RSC experience with Legacy and a month later it went down so I migrated to you guys and I love the community here. There's always some fun to be had on global 1 chat, lots of stakers, cool features like home teleport and cursed rune weekends, tons of events... this is the best RSCPS.

Legacy Character: Farcat

Please transfer to this account I'm posting with.

Thanks again

Last edited by Farcat (23 Apr 2018 23:15)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

my Leg chars:
Kainio
Kainiodope
Olson

ty

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

how are we getting in touch with rslegacy players?  do we have access to legacy players emails so we can send out a few mass emails with this news? word of mouth does not work too well on the internet.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

izzadopeboi Send PM

helloo I'd like to transfer these following char to this forum:
izzadopeboi

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

Tomster- put it on exotic dance forum if this 1 is full

Last edited by fortcontrol (24 Apr 2018 12:29)

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

I have been very, very happily playing on this server since the beginning of December 2017. Throughout that time I have met some fantastic people. You all know who you are. I play hour upon hour every single day and I do not see myself slowing down in the future.

I had no idea which server was the best to choose from when I made my decision to pick up a game again that I hadn’t played in over 15 years. I made my decision based on the information I gained by scouting the websites for each of the prospective private servers. Luckily for me, RSCR looked like the more professional endeavour with, what appeared to be, a very dedicated team of developers and admin. Since making my decision, I have not looked back and have been thoroughly enjoying myself.

Simply put, I love it here.

Now, think about someone like me, who has poured hundreds, if not very likely, thousands of hours into their character(s). Someone that has created a bond with not only their character but with the people that they share their time with in game. The excitement they get at the thought of sitting down for a big night of RSC.

Now think about having all of that taken from them without the merest whisper from their development team or apology.

I don’t often contribute long entries on this forum, I think that perhaps that should change when I see some of the responses from fellow players who contribute little more than dribble that adds nothing more than further testimony to their already trollish reputation. However, when I saw this thread and the mixture of opinions within it, I felt compelled to respond...

Let them come.

We should be welcoming these players with open arms as their joining this server will only strengthen the foundation that people like n0m, Billy, Kleio and many others continue to strive to improve each and every day.

I like it here. I like it here a lot. I don’t care if this game is old. I love this game. I don’t care if you’ve been playing this server for X amount of years. I’m in my prime here and I want this server to be running for many more years to come and during that time, to only continue to get better.

On behalf of all the RSCR players, I welcome the newcomers and look forward to playing with you!

Syn

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

Transfer n0m, billy, kleio, savage, uncle as well please. I registered all the rscr staff names during my stay at legacy

only if i can keep the names though, i don't want a bunch of level 3s if i cant

Last edited by fortcontrol (24 Apr 2018 12:32)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

This! big_smile

casket provider said:

It's not bribing, the admins of this server are trying to do a good thing here by welcoming players from a deceased server under the rscr roof. That's how it should be, look after the playerbase that still continues to play rscrevolution classic. Hopefully the transfer of these accounts from other servers helps stimulate the economy on rev at the moment because resources at the moment are insanely high (runes mostly).

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

When will the accounts be transferred? Thanks Pepsi.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

martin Send PM

subscriber

please transfer "martin" from leg to this account. thank you

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

will there be a mass email using legacy's database to inform them of transfers?

Turtles

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

that 1 was full, put tomster on this 1

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

PM'd you Billy about some of my accs at Leg I would like to this account.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Xen0 Send PM

Mecemoca, mece skill - put on this forum account please

Player avatar

caze Send PM

I'd like to transfer these following chars to this forum:
Detox
D E T O X

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

@billy please pm me when I go to your profile there's only a link for the website where on mine it says send private message... Some of the emails used to create  the accounts I think have been banned because I didn't use them and a hacker used it to spam... but I have all info of accs and emails I'd like to xfer.

Yauker, y a u k e r, yauke2, rex, help,  krave, friend, Chicka boom, Yaukers, led zeppelin, he, thirty3, yauker34, yauker33, yauker64, yauker94, yauker90, yauker107, yauker69, yauker78, yauker112, yauker114, yauker59, yauker49, yauker39, yauker29, yauker9, yauker89, yauker79, yauker99, yauker109,

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

This thread is for those who want to transfer accounts. Those complaining or spamming this thread should make there own and cry about it there. Had to go through 10+ posts to see nothing but flame towards xfers.

When will this go live?

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I have cleaned out the spam on this topic.  Please make a post in off topic to flame each other.

This post is limited to Legacy transfer

Player avatar

Kmoe Send PM

Legacy account: Kmoe

I have a character on rev named that, you can completely overwrite him but if you cant do that just throw a random number behind the name. Thanks