• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

EDIT: Transfers are live, use https://www.rscrevolution.com/transfer/index.php

Legacy Transfers

Good morning all,

As you might have heard already, we acquired our old competitor, RSCLegacy. After the shutdown, some Legacy players migrated here noting the similarities between the client features which was no coincidence hmm But that is all water under the bridge now.

But to answer the question you've been asking: Yes, it's finally time for us to have one big happy family!

What You Need To Know

1. We are officially opening a waitlist to transfer characters from defunct RSCLegacy,
2. Stats and quests will be transferred, XP adjusted for RSCR rates,
3. Items will not be transferred,
4. You must be the original creator of the character to be eligible,
5. You may only transfer the character to a forum account you originally created.
6. If the name you are transferring is already taken, you will be prompted to pick a new name.

Get on the Waitlist!

1. PM or post the name(s) of your Legacy character(s) you want to transfer.
2. Include the name of your forum account you want the character to be placed on.
(If you do not specify a forum account, we will send them to the account you posted/PMed with.)
3. We will send you a website PM when the character has been transferred.
4. You will be prompted to create a NEW password that you have not used on any server before.
5. If you are PMing me, use Legacy Transfer in the subject line.

To everyone who stayed with us:
We really appreciate your loyalty, it's what keeps us afloat. We only ask one more thing: will you welcome these transfers with open arms?

Best regards,
RSCRevolution Staff

2343fbef623690258d7bb42c43af171c.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

I welcome this, we might get some competition on 80 90s and low 100s

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

nyx3 said:

limit to 1 acc per person, otherwise we gonna get flooded by the disloyal gaining 2 x the accs

My personal opinion about this is that this way of thinking is very immature and bitter. Trying to control people by punishing them for making their own decisions is something that will just make them leave again first chance they get. Players deciding to leave our server is not something you can, and should ever punish for. We should just welcome them back and show them we actually care and we're looking out for them.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Although I never left Rev, I did simultaneously create accounts on Leg then quit playing because the pk never picked up. Not sure if there's a limit on transfers but I care about the first list below more than the second. All of these characters are welcome to replace my newly created ones from a few weeks ago as I've been unmotivated to train the 14 I just created.

Place the following under the forum account 305mule:
Hogfish123
Hogfish99
Pendejo
Hogfish64
Hogfish50

Place the following under a new forum account because I'm out of space on 4 forum accounts after the above are transferred.
hogfish15
hogfish20
hogfish27
hogfish33
hogfish35
hogfish37
hogfish40
hogfish43
hogfish46

Let me know if you need any special proof of ownership but I've never shared my accounts with anybody so it should be easy. It's a pain, but I could access the emails I used.

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

bring them all in.

.                                                                      o==|:::::::::::>SWORDS<:::::::::::|==o

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

it was only a matter of time tbh :-D, and though I do not play at all really anymore. this should really help keep this great server running. so I say welcome all and let's keep this server going and to be the best server ever made (even though already is haha). And damn might have to make a comeback now, Billy and n0m clearly going to be some negative to this, but just look at the bigger picture and that's trying to keep this great game going.

Player avatar

FlowerOfLife Send PM

My Legcay Acc. Was Brassmonkey. Id to transfer it to Mobil.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Be optimistic people, lol. Welcome newcomers ?

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

beatdown said:

Since many characters were created and made when RSCL had lower rates than RSCR, can we expect a big fat juicy bonus XP pool to do with as we wish for those characters? wink

jk, i already know the answer to that one. But in all seriousness, have you decided yet which rates you are going by?

Hopefully the latest rates, which were higher big_smile

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

2. Stats and quests will be transferred, XP adjusted for RSCR rates,

The XP for your stats will be re-adjusted so that they are the same as RSCR rates.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Pretty certain they are going by the latest rate.  Billy or n0m will have to confirm

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

My rscl forum accounts are Greenking and Kinggreen.
Characters to transfer:
Greenking
King
King green
Best pk

I would like them transfers to RSCR forum account bigkinggreen

All these names are already taken. Please feel free to change them to anything.

Thank you have a good day

Last edited by GreenKing (24 Apr 2018 17:00)

Player avatar

nefrostoom Send PM

Id like to xfer following chars to this forum account:
nephrostome
neffy
aomine daiki
sadboys
sadboys2001

For verification or w/E contact me on discord rsc is dead/neffy#2397

Player avatar

m a x Send PM

Smart decision, will bring alot of players in and help unite the community.

Player avatar

bona Send PM

I'd like to transfer these following chars to this forum:

Prof zoom - I can name change
Yari - i can name change also
Boniato
Thawne
Eobard
Bon

Last edited by bona (24 Apr 2018 15:05)

Player avatar

0nemanarmyjr Send PM

Welcome smile)

Player avatar

Haulin Bass Send PM

I am already using 3 of the following names on Revolution. The names on the right indicate what I would like those names replaced with.

RSC Legacy:
Haulin Bass  -  Tarasenko
Haulin Ass  -  Dvorak
R A G N A R
Arch Deluxe  -  Kovalev
High Voltage

Transfer to Rev account Haulin Bass

Thank you!

Last edited by Haulin Bass (23 Apr 2018 22:01)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Haulin Bass said:

RSC Legacy:
Haulin Bass
Haulin Ass
R A G N A R
Arch Deluxe
High Voltage

Transfer to Rev account Haulin Bass

Thank you!

But sir, you already have some of those character names here.  Might want to PM Billy directly, and explain that, and possibly pick different names for the transferred in characters, to save time etc.

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

RSC Legacy:
Tragic
Tragic 41
Tragic 61
Tragic 87
Tragic 69

Please put them on this forum account. I don't mind about the names if they're similar. I believe it's only Tragic anyway that would interfere with names. PM me wherever for info if needed.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

Palmyra Send PM

Please send my Legacy chars. to the account I am posting with.

From my Legacy account #1:
"Calliope"

From my Legacy account #2:
"Lindisfarne"

*Please note both my RSCRevolution & RSCLegacy acct#1 use the same forum email address & that email address forwards to the address associated with my RSCLegacy acct#2.

Thanks for the transfers and consideration of player time/effort invested in the transfering chars! TyTyTy!
smile

• «
  • 1 (current)