Uban it

Player avatar

iamtheironman Send PM

You really don't even want me to appeal this joke of a ban publicly.

Player avatar

iamtheironman Send PM

I was banned for rwt for sharing banks with a player on multiple servers freely. A mod searched my private chat logs without any reason on a witch hunt over a personal grudge and is grasping for staws here. He found a logs of me trading items on one game (that me and the player had a long history of bank/item sharing on) that correlated with another server (that we also shared banks/items on). Apparently you can't share things with friends or you will be on here making appeals. So much for a social game, right?

Player avatar

iamtheironman Send PM

When this is unbanned, from the time the first forum post was posted onward I'm requesting double xp eggs be spawned for me to cover the entire duration of the ban hours. 1:1 and extend my subs however many hours as well. I should ask for lost farm time too in all fairness be given to me -from the personal bank of the mod that caused this. (NOTE: he can pay either me, or the other player in question here, we share banks- I'm not picky)

Last edited by iamtheironman (22 Apr 2018 10:32)

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

I received nothing on either server or IRL, I provided the banks that were staked on both servers and shared my bank with the other player in question freely as he wanted to stake whatever he wanted to stake. Impossible to RWT to yourself, no logic is here. Unban please, this is ridiculous.

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

Point is- what the player handed to me on rev already belonged to me to begin with.

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

whats taking u so long? why is this still banned? i did nothing wrong

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

Trade logs from the beginning of my in-game staking partnership with that player will prove that the items handed to me belonged to me already. You cannot have a case of RWT when no trade took place, each player must receive something. I received nothing additional to what was already mine.

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

Out of context chat logs aside, trade logs prove my innocence here.

Player avatar

fortcontrol Send PM

unban me, I'm bored.

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Sitting round staring at walls. I need a new fidget spinner. Why the fuck am I paying for internet just to stare at an appeal forum all day? Oh look, a spider.

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

I named it Boris.

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Boris died in a tragic shoe accident.

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

My girlfriend thinks I'm not busy. She's flirting with me. Unban me damnit

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Snail races are faster than this

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

I'm stuck in folsom prison, time keeps draggin' on....

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Things they do look awful c-c-cold I hope I die before I get old

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

OMG FIRE!!!!

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

If it really was a fire you would all be roasted

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzamiunbannedyetzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im awake what? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz