Harden rune items

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Need for harden rune kite and chain and or med. Be nice to use harden chain with gauntlets. Maybe even harden r2h with 75 aim 75 power instead 71 71?

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Med seems pointless, but +1 to kite, chain, and especially r2h.

I'll take this suggestion a step further - Set the shop price of hardened r2h to 1gp. Wouldn't it be nice to actually pk an item that is actually worth a little something on f2p on 40s-60s? I tend to think so. 1 iteming is still possible, BUT it is much harder and still quite risky. Get 3 hit before your food is gone? Bye Bye 2H.

Last edited by Synbios (8 Apr 2018 19:11)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Hardened rune med indeed seems a bit pointless but Kite, Chain and R2h could be awesome add to the Hardened set.
Perhaps a new quest(s) to get access / permission to wear Hardened Dragon Square / Medium?

Lol...

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Fuck quests, why wouldn't they just finish the set instead of half assing it?

ZxAxR

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Med seems pointless, but +1 to kite, chain, and especially r2h.

I'll take this suggestion a step further - Set the shop price of hardened r2h to 1gp. Wouldn't it be nice to actually pk an item that is actually worth a little something on f2p on 40s-60s? I tend to think so. 1 iteming is still possible, BUT it is much harder and still quite risky. Get 3 hit before your food is gone? Bye Bye 2H.

Agreed

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.