• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

lilquincey Send PM

We need something for prayer in fort

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

1. Its hard to skill and be prepared to battle on some skills, smithing smelting etc.
give a unique 30 slot inventory for crafting and smithing in territory area only so we can be prepared to battle as well
2. as cash said, send pk loot Armour weapons etc back to chest to fight for it
3. Stay away from prayer, dragon bones are already crashing
4. A lot of pking is dying due to the free pking offered through tournaments, which may or may not be a bad thing. More people to fight because they are risking nothing for a decent prize. While maintaining the nostalgia and fun of RSC pking/fighting/deathmatching

zwiebel said:

1. Disable protect items. This is supposed to be dangerous, not somewhere for 1 iteming trash.
2. Disable protect from missiles, that prayer is trash and needs to be reworked entirely.
3. Make it so you have to pick up drops, then picking them up sends drops to chest. Afking herbs without needing to pick up is OP.
4. Make leaving fort area require standing still for a minute, and no logging out in there.
5. Make it so a person needs to have been in a team for 12 hours before they can go to fort. This stops people jumping to whatever team holds fort. There is too much peace agreements in the wild which makes for less pking, and this just just facilitates that.

1. If it is possible disable it if you carry only 1 valued item, but let people "protect" their D long/axe if they are wearing full rune.
2. meh most people are using magic, plus if they turn it on that's burning prayer fast.
3. Yes, but i think it still should go right to territory bank chest if picked up
4. err no
5. No , not enough player base if some action is happening. Plus if they have been in a team for 12 hours on some random team, they can still help the players they want to help

Klone Army said:

Make it wilderness, with legendary requirement (no rights buyable). Should make skilling fort a place for skillers.

No, you have this idea its for skillers only. Its to reward skillers who have some balls and aren't afraid to lose 200k full rune to fight to skill, go away skimpy.

Last edited by runeknight95 (15 Apr 2018 18:27)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

runeknight95 said:

1. Its hard to skill and be prepared to battle on some skills, smithing smelting etc.
give a unique 30 slot inventory for crafting and smithing in territory area only so we can be prepared to battle as well
2. as cash said, send pk loot Armour weapons etc back to chest to fight for it
3. Stay away from prayer, dragon bones are already crashing
4. A lot of pking is dying due to the free pking offered through tournaments, which may or may not be a bad thing. More people to fight because they are risking nothing for a decent prize. While maintaining the nostalgia and fun of RSC pking/fighting/deathmatching

zwiebel said:

1. Disable protect items. This is supposed to be dangerous, not somewhere for 1 iteming trash.
2. Disable protect from missiles, that prayer is trash and needs to be reworked entirely.
3. Make it so you have to pick up drops, then picking them up sends drops to chest. Afking herbs without needing to pick up is OP.
4. Make leaving fort area require standing still for a minute, and no logging out in there.
5. Make it so a person needs to have been in a team for 12 hours before they can go to fort. This stops people jumping to whatever team holds fort. There is too much peace agreements in the wild which makes for less pking, and this just just facilitates that.

1. If it is possible disable it if you carry only 1 valued item, but let people "protect" their D long/axe if they are wearing full rune.
2. meh most people are using magic, plus if they turn it on that's burning prayer fast.
3. Yes, but i think it still should go right to territory bank chest if picked up
4. err no
5. No , not enough player base if some action is happening. Plus if they have been in a team for 12 hours on some random team, they can still help the players they want to help

Klone Army said:

Make it wilderness, with legendary requirement (no rights buyable). Should make skilling fort a place for skillers.

No, you have this idea its for skillers only. Its to reward skillers who have some balls and aren't afraid to lose 200k full rune to fight to skill, go away skimpy.

Good post, agreed on all points.

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Make two forts equal level wild, one on east side and one on west side. We could have capture the flap wars

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Nyx said:

Make fort closed all but 4 hours a day, during those 4 hours make every skill give double noted items, and all monsters quad stackable drops.

If it was only open those 4 hours it would be busy,

Plz try this.

Last edited by Eww Bald (19 Apr 2018 13:07)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Or move it to lvl 1 wild would be cool...

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

I still do not understand the need to put skillers in the wild. Why is there such an obsession with this? Incentivizing skillers to go in the wild does not make for a more active pk scene. It just means you have people going into the wild that are essentially cannon fodder, just getting absolutely wrecked by pkers. This isn't fun for anyone. The skillers complain cuz they keep dying, and the pkers complain because they never get a good fight and pking is now "lame." There may be a select few people who are equally good pkers + skillers, but my guess is that is a low number.

I am NOT a pker. All I do is skill. I have NEVER been to the fort and I have ZERO intentions of EVER going. Why? Because just about any way you slice it, it's still more efficient for me to just sit on my ass, outside the wild, and skill.

1) I can't be asked to find a team or whatever nonsense I have to do to get to the fort. This is a waste of time for me. I'm not even sure what I need to do, but again, it's not worth my time to even try to figure this out. That time would be better-spent skilling.

2) Skilling in a dangerous area is ridiculously inefficient. I have to get all prepped to get out there (change out gear, get pots and food in inv). Then once I get there I have to swap things out and still carry some food in case a pker comes. Then when I inevitably die I have to do this all over again, plus I lose $ that I could have spent on skilling supplies.

The result is that I have just wasted a ton of time and money to skill for a few minutes at a higher xp rate, while also probably getting really pissed off in the process. 100% not. worth. my. time. I'd be better off skilling outside the wild.

Am I the only one that sees it this way?

Last edited by dippymister (21 Apr 2018 02:56)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

er5ijDp.jpg

Turtles

Player avatar

Tomten Send PM

subscriber

Old fort from a year ago and all dropped items straight to territorybank and it will be GREAT again!

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Items to bank was horrible, it results in team leaders constantly stealing the bank and casual pkers unable to play due to loosing sets but never gaining.

It was changed for a reason, things that would help.

1. Less time till transfer
2. faster bank taking

Last edited by ateam (21 Apr 2018 15:31)

Player avatar

Tomten Send PM

subscriber

ateam said:

Items to bank was horrible, it results in team leaders constantly stealing the bank and casual pkers unable to play due to loosing sets but never gaining.

It was changed for a reason, things that would help.

1. Less time till transfer
2. faster bank taking

Items to bank is one of the best ways to make people fight over fort and the problem with greedy teamleaders is another issue than getting fort active.
But the old layout of fort was way better than this one, this only helps pkers and not skillers at all!
Faster taking of bank I can agree on but not that much faster!

Maybe make a function so if you log out in fort and log in you will be moved to outside fort, so you can't just log in and out next to bank to protect it.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Eww Bald said:

Nyx said:

Make fort closed all but 4 hours a day, during those 4 hours make every skill give double noted items, and all monsters quad stackable drops.

If it was only open those 4 hours it would be busy,

Plz try this.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

dippymister said:

I still do not understand the need to put skillers in the wild. Why is there such an obsession with this? Incentivizing skillers to go in the wild does not make for a more active pk scene. It just means you have people going into the wild that are essentially cannon fodder, just getting absolutely wrecked by pkers. This isn't fun for anyone. The skillers complain cuz they keep dying, and the pkers complain because they never get a good fight and pking is now "lame." There may be a select few people who are equally good pkers + skillers, but my guess is that is a low number.

I am NOT a pker. All I do is skill. I have NEVER been to the fort and I have ZERO intentions of EVER going. Why? Because just about any way you slice it, it's still more efficient for me to just sit on my ass, outside the wild, and skill.

1) I can't be asked to find a team or whatever nonsense I have to do to get to the fort. This is a waste of time for me. I'm not even sure what I need to do, but again, it's not worth my time to even try to figure this out. That time would be better-spent skilling.

2) Skilling in a dangerous area is ridiculously inefficient. I have to get all prepped to get out there (change out gear, get pots and food in inv). Then once I get there I have to swap things out and still carry some food in case a pker comes. Then when I inevitably die I have to do this all over again, plus I lose $ that I could have spent on skilling supplies.

The result is that I have just wasted a ton of time and money to skill for a few minutes at a higher xp rate, while also probably getting really pissed off in the process. 100% not. worth. my. time. I'd be better off skilling outside the wild.

Tis true, skilling is too easy to "just sit on your ass and do".  When you do this, you're not helping the community one iota. 

For this reason, skilling should be adjusted so that afking is not an option and skilling that way is the worst use of your time.  Fix exp skill rates so afking is the worst way to gain XP and skillers will be more motivated to come to wild.  Or they might just quit lol, depends on their motivation to skill in the first place I suppose.

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

dippymister said:

Tis true, skilling is too easy to "just sit on your ass and do".  When you do this, you're not helping the community one iota. 

For this reason, skilling should be adjusted so that afking is not an option and skilling that way is the worst use of your time.  Fix exp skill rates so afking is the worst way to gain XP and skillers will be more motivated to come to wild.  Or they might just quit lol, depends on their motivation to skill in the first place I suppose.

Lol, yeah I'd probly quit. 95% of the time when I'm playing rscr I'm sitting on the couch with my gf watching TV. Rarely, if ever, is my full attention on the game. Really all I care about is maxing skills, and if I had to have my 100% full attention on the game to skill... Kind of defeats the purpose for me.

Not to mention a complete rehaul of skilling would totally take the nostalgia out of the game. There's something super satisfying about training a skill the exact same way I did when I was a kid, but now finally hitting 99 in it. That shit was just unfathomable to me when I played original rsc.

Last edited by dippymister (24 Apr 2018 11:25)

• 2 (current)
  • »