Maddog took my hat

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Unreal.....beatdown reimbursed me for the hat. Huge shout-out for being a stand up guy. You're the real MVP today

Player avatar

Drama Send PM

Lol this thread is hillarious, I think it's due to the low population and you obviously making a name for yourself via general chat and staking with others.  Like Maddog said "Karma" and like all others said, "it's how RSC works."  Take the L like a man and move on, it sounds like you got cleared and honestly I'd be a little upset too putting so much time into something.  But in reality brother, shit happens and you're not entitled to anything.  This ones on you and you just need to man up and accept it.

Player avatar

Drama Send PM

oh if Be4td0wn is giving out charity, I'll gladly take some as well! Though this is no-way shape or form helping K1ng Str1zike through his emotional problems.. In honesty you're making it worse by giving in and giving the lad "Charity" you're fullfilling a sense of entitlement this guy think's he has / deserves and it's just gonna make him a much worse person in the long run...

Take a psychology course or human studies course! You'll figure it out quick smile

Player avatar

Deluxe Send PM

But when Kane cleaned you and you got all your shit back when server rolled back you were bragging about it.. and Kane ended up quitting..did not see you giving him what he won fairly back now did you? You don't deserve anything but what you got which is karma

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

iamtheironman said:

Mod Cash said:

rscrevolution wouldn't have interfered at all.

rscrevolution re-wrote the way staking was processed for this reason.

rscrevolution also ruined the game with too many changes like this. Look at rs3. Why are we still playing classic? Cause it was better and less like a 3 year olds game where you can die to an npc and get your items back. Lets just get rid of dying all together. Delete Wildy too.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

iamtheironman said:

Mod Cash said:

rscrevolution wouldn't have interfered at all.

rscrevolution re-wrote the way staking was processed for this reason.

rscrevolution also ruined the game with too many changes like this. Look at rs3. Why are we still playing classic? Cause it was better and less like a 3 year olds game where you can die to an npc and get your items back. Lets just get rid of dying all together. Delete Wildy too.

Nocash  the game has to evolve or ppl will dip

Player avatar

iamtheironman Send PM

so when r stakes going to inventory

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Mods saying "tough rocks" to a player after helping others in the past and a fellow player fixes the problem.  Fucked up.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

backdrizzle Send PM

Lol.  We all know how nocash would react to this situation if the tables were turned.

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Mods saying "tough rocks" to a player after helping others in the past and a fellow player fixes the problem.  Fucked up.

It's such a bizzare thing that I couldn't get the admin to return the hat on count of the way I acted said mod Pepsi. Who the fuck wouldn't go loco if they lost a blue hat if that was a quarter of their bank. Everyone would act a little chilidush. I have lost a ton of respect for the staff. They've always done right by me until they throw maddog name in the mix

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Billy said:

Do you guys want us to change the system so that staked items go directly to inventory if there is room?

If we did that then we can grandfather-in saving your hat. Otherwise we won't.

Make stakes go to inventory and grandfather my hat in give the people what they want billy

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

K1ng strizike said:

It's such a bizzare thing that I couldn't get the admin to return the hat on count of the way I acted said mod Pepsi.

THIS is what I said.  There is no need to lie about what I said.  I showed zero disrespect toward you.  I stated fact

Mod Pepsi said:

Admins made the decision to not have it returned for 1 major reason... you could have logged back on to the account that participated in the duel( which you and everyone else could clearly see was no longer online ), and picked it up yourself, yet, you choose to log on and remain on a different account and wait for it to appear to everyone.

Also, at the time of the duel, there were no server issues going on.  If we have to be responsible for everyone's  connection issues, getting phone calls or other notifications while playing, that cause the app to close or disconnect,  we may as well make it a game where you never lose and always win.

IF the server were having problems, this would have been a different outcome, as if has been in the past.

Player avatar

backdrizzle Send PM

If beatdown gave you a hat already, you shouldn't get another hat "grandfathered" in...

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

K1ng strizike said:

It's such a bizzare thing that I couldn't get the admin to return the hat on count of the way I acted said mod Pepsi.

THIS is what I said.  There is no need to lie about what I said.  I showed zero disrespect toward you.  I stated fact

Mod Pepsi said:

Admins made the decision to not have it returned for 1 major reason... you could have logged back on to the account that participated in the duel( which you and everyone else could clearly see was no longer online ), and picked it up yourself, yet, you choose to log on and remain on a different account and wait for it to appear to everyone.

Also, at the time of the duel, there were no server issues going on.  If we have to be responsible for everyone's  connection issues, getting phone calls or other notifications while playing, that cause the app to close or disconnect,  we may as well make it a game where you never lose and always win.

IF the server were having problems, this would have been a different outcome, as if has been in the past.

Pepsi I'm talking about when I talked to you in game and I said its getting overturned and you said it's not getting overturned lol

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

lmfao what a goof

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Well isn't maddog kind of an ass anyway? At least thats what Ive heard. I am not surprised he took the hat. IMO he should be punished in some way or another.
But its nice that you got a hat reimbursed by someone else.

Last edited by Semirotta (3 May 2018 19:47)

Lol...

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Semirotta said:

Well isn't maddog kind of an ass anyway? At least thats what Ive heard. I am not surprised he took the hat. IMO he should be punished in some way or another.
But its nice that you got a hat reimbursed by someone starving for recognition.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

sad i havent played in like a year and i come back to see mods playing favorites smh, mods need to strive to help players in every situation , and try to solve all issues within said situation, "not" just be like oh well not my problem your fucked you should have ran back and tried to grab it before it spawned and someone else grabbed it blah blah honestly if you dc'd and tried to open a new client and run back it would have been gone, logging in nearest account was the only chance he had.
its disgusting to see lack of support in a lot of areas i see when lurking time to time seeing whats going on here, and sure doesn't encourage me to play further, a lot of aspects of RSCR seem to cater to the few rich people, while the others remain noobs and struggle.

Player avatar

magic00 Send PM

EWM said:

encourage me to play further, a lot of aspects of RSCR seem to cater to the few rich people, while the others remain noobs and struggle.

+1
more info here
https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=14103

Player avatar

Thekenman Send PM

Player 1 -a- duels player 2 (b). Player 1 disconnects and connects to character (c). While characters -a- and (b) fight, player 1 sits on character (c), spamming left click, hoping to recover that stake that he RIGHTFULLY lost?

Or did he actually win the stake, but simply couldn't loot his winnings?

The problem here is that if a player can manipulate duels by disconnecting, how can you prove it's a legitimate disconnect? Because of this, there's no way an admin can award either party anything.

In fact, if the one player intentionally disconnected, I would say ban that player permanently for trying to abuse the staking system.

Disconnecting while fighting and hoping to recover what you should have lost by connecting to another character seems pretty shady.

A case of "whoops i don't want to stake anymore because im losing, i better disconnect so i can recover my items on a third character".

My 2 cents

Last edited by Thekenman (5 May 2018 15:15)

Take it easy